2018 Kentucky -- QUAKER STATE 400 PRESENTED BY WALMART- Pre-Race Thread

KB was not the only one bitching about Wasted Space, and Wasted Space knows this. Wasted Space makes his living on being something other than a winner. Dale Jarret mentioned this on the pre-race....he went to KB's car while qualifying was in progress to get on TV. Same stuff he pulled with Aaron Rogers girlfriend. Bottom line....If Wasted Space can get you to pay attention to something other than his lack of winning, he will maintain employment. Just like when he was playing grab cheek with Aaron's girlfriend, he should be paying attention to his own driving--not what people are saying on the scanner. Again, a whole new level of pathetic when the best you got is a threat that you will wreck somebody when they come to lap you. A complete and utter loser mentality. He should have his assed kicked for touching a driver bolted into his car getting ready to go fast--something Wasted Space doesn't know anything about.

I did not interpret anything Stenhouse said to mean he'd be wrecking KB when getting lapped. Only that KB would have to deal with him if/when they go their cars good enough so he could race him. And sure other drivers were mad at him. Their spotters told them to be. That first incident was a racing deal. The guy that got wrecked first even said it was more his fault for slowing down instead of hitting and potentially wrecking the 24 when he pulled a bad block. I don't think he needs TV time to keep his job. Jack knows it's mostly his cars and team that are the issue of he'd have got rid of RS a while ago.

I don't agree. Wasted Space is one of those guys who looks like he should be good, but he isn't. Just isn't....for whatever reason. He is reaping the rewards of a team's inability to figure out its problems. You cannot hold him accountable if you cannot prove it's his fault.

Wasted Space took a couple of years to get right in Cup and Roush is a shell of it once was. Stenhouse has been much better than advertised, hell Kenseth even the cars are ****. I'd like to see Stenhouse in a better car.

Humor him, it is one of the rare race weekends KDB hasn't made an ass out of himself. ;) oh wait.. he really did

Humor him, it is one of the rare race weekends KDB hasn't made an ass out of himself. ;) oh wait.. he really did

Your driver threw down the gauntlet in how KB needs to race him while he is lapping him. Get your head around that. The dude screams for attention because his driving doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom