2018 Kentucky -- QUAKER STATE 400 PRESENTED BY WALMART- Pre-Race Thread

If Wasted Space screws with Kyle, he will be in the wall....and I will like it. Wasted Space has no part in this Championship. He shouldn't make himself a part of it because he thinks he is cute.

Sternhouse said he had run his mouth enough and anymore he was going to shut it. I haven't heard a peep out of KDB since then. hmmm, didn't hear nothing when Newman raced him hard at Chicagoland either..I think that is what they call a trend? ;):D

If Wasted Space screws with Kyle, he will be in the wall....and I will like it. Wasted Space has no part in this Championship. He shouldn't make himself a part of it because he thinks he is cute.
So if a driver isn't involved in a championship run then they shouldn't screw with the contenders? Okay, I'll text Hornaday and see how he feels about that.

says the fan of the winningest cup driver in the Xfinity series, screwing with others championships since 2005

So if a driver isn't involved in a championship run then they shouldn't screw with the contenders? Okay, I'll text Hornaday and see how he feels about that.

Not when he is getting lapped. You knew that before you asked. Whatever with the Hornaday thing.....The Minor Leaguer got into the Big Leaguer Hall so it didn't hurt him too badly.

Sternhouse said he had run his mouth enough and anymore he was going to shut it. I haven't heard a peep out of KDB since then. hmmm, didn't hear nothing when Newman raced him hard at Chicagoland either..I think that is what they call a trend? ;):D

Busy working on his car, and trying to win ANOTHER championship. Wasted Space.....and Wasted Space Jr. You will find the trend in the Championship Standings.

in KDB's case, winning = idiot :D Losing =crybaby

This coming from a guy who is pulling for a guy who sucks so bad, the best he can come up with is...."By God, when you come to lap me, you will pay!" I respect your hate, but this is a new level of pathetic. Wasted Space needs to shut the hell up, and figure out when he is in the space he is wasting.

This coming from a guy who is pulling for a guy who sucks so bad, the best he can come up with is...."By God, when you come to lap me, you will pay!" I respect your hate, but this is a new level of pathetic. Wasted Space needs to shut the hell up, and figure out when he is in the space he is wasting.
would have been better if "running his mouth" would have done just that..but we all know it is impossible for pscho boy to not do that.

Somebody was all bent out of shape because they thought the Xfinity race didn't start when they thought it should. Start time and broadcast time

START: Carlos Maurer, president of Shell Lubricants Americas, will give the command to start engines at 7:37 p.m. The green flag is scheduled to wave at 7:45 p.m.

TV/RADIO: NBCSN will broadcast the race beginning at 7:30 p.m. Coverage begins at 6 p.m on NBCSN with NASCAR America, followed by Countdown to Green at 7 p.m. Performance Racing Network’s radio broadcast begins at 6:30 p.m. and also can be heard at goprn.com. SiriusXM NASCAR Radio will have PRN’s broadcast.

would have been better if "running his mouth" would have done just that..but we all know it is impossible for pscho boy to not do that.

pscho boy.....LOL....Throw back to Junior High days on the board.

Stenhouse is a screwball, but the man can wheel a racecar.

If Roush was more competitive, I think Stenhouse would be a major problem for everyone. He's no scrub or slouch, I hope Roush gets to a point to where they are more competitive because I'm a through believer in Stenhouse, if Almirola was not hired at SHR. I would have nabbed Stenhouse.

I’m loving NBC referring to “The Big 3” it cracks me up. And Ricky Stenhouse comes off as a goof for not even apologizing to KDB. Then he goes up to his car during qualifying for “a little intimidation.” Hope KDB reminds the ex Mr Patrick to know his role and enjoy riding around mid field in subpar equipment while Kyle wins races.

If Roush was more competitive, I think Stenhouse would be a major problem for everyone. He's no scrub or slouch, I hope Roush gets to a point to where they are more competitive because I'm a through believer in Stenhouse, if Almirola was not hired at SHR. I would have nabbed Stenhouse.
Stenhouse is legit. When Roush was stout in Xfinity he was right there with Edwards going for wins.

I’m really hoping the outside works tonight like it did last night...

Anyone know if it rained since the X race?

Its too bad the Stenhouse-Busch thing gets diluted in this thread. I came to the forum looking specifically for a thread on it but of course not allowed.....I'm too lazy too look for the eyes rolling emoticon or whatever they are called.

Anyway, Stenhouse owes Busch nothing. Going to him while he is about to qualify is pretty low class but after the sh/t Busch said on the radio, Stenhouse has every right to tell him where to go and what he will do if he keeps running his mouth. Doesn't matter if Stenhouse is running poorly or the defending champ. KB being hot right now doesn't give him the right run his mouth without getting a response either.

No, Stenhouse has no right to wreck or hurt KBs car when he is getting lapped or racing for 1st. But he has every right to shut KBs mouth. May have worked....surely someone will ask KB about it or already has?

I don't agree. Wasted Space is one of those guys who looks like he should be good, but he isn't. Just isn't....for whatever reason. He is reaping the rewards of a team's inability to figure out its problems. You cannot hold him accountable if you cannot prove it's his fault.

Its too bad the Stenhouse-Busch thing gets diluted in this thread. I came to the forum looking specifically for a thread on it but of course not allowed.....I'm too lazy too look for the eyes rolling emoticon or whatever they are called.

Anyway, Stenhouse owes Busch nothing. Going to him while he is about to qualify is pretty low class but after the sh/t Busch said on the radio, Stenhouse has every right to tell him where to go and what he will do if he keeps running his mouth. Doesn't matter if Stenhouse is running poorly or the defending champ. KB being hot right now doesn't give him the right run his mouth without getting a response either.

No, Stenhouse has no right to wreck or hurt KBs car when he is getting lapped or racing for 1st. But he has every right to shut KBs mouth. May have worked....surely someone will ask KB about it or already has?

KB was not the only one bitching about Wasted Space, and Wasted Space knows this. Wasted Space makes his living on being something other than a winner. Dale Jarret mentioned this on the pre-race....he went to KB's car while qualifying was in progress to get on TV. Same stuff he pulled with Aaron Rogers girlfriend. Bottom line....If Wasted Space can get you to pay attention to something other than his lack of winning, he will maintain employment. Just like when he was playing grab cheek with Aaron's girlfriend, he should be paying attention to his own driving--not what people are saying on the scanner. Again, a whole new level of pathetic when the best you got is a threat that you will wreck somebody when they come to lap you. A complete and utter loser mentality. He should have his assed kicked for touching a driver bolted into his car getting ready to go fast--something Wasted Space doesn't know anything about.

Back
Top Bottom