2019 Austrian Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
No question about it, I am ready to get hurt again.

D-IqAb8XYAEdgaK.jpg

But since Ferrari is Ferrari, they'll find a way to somehow ruin the race.

Ferrari are not completely in self destruct mode just yet. They usually save that from Singapore on, but then again, all season it's looked like they can't do anything right.

Another rare weekend where Ferrari has a pace advantage in addition to Hamilton getting a three-place grid penalty and Seb has an air pressure line problem...

It's Leclerc's time to shine. If Ferrari don't win this weekend they may as well fold the team.

Haas needs to do something about the race pace. Its dreadful and it seems like they cannot get these tires going. Crazy considering their solid race pace from last season.

Its not Magnussen or Grojsean being bad drivers, if you cannot get these tires within the window... You're a sitting duck.

Wow Max really fell asleep on the start. Wonder if that was him or something in the car. Enjoying this Vettel vs Norris battle...and Kimi up to 4th! He just doesn’t age!

Gosh Vettel should just park the car, get out and say screw it. I can’t believe Vettel/Ferrari haven’t won a championship in their time together yet. Flabbergasted actually

I wish when I was 17 or 18 my dad could have bought me an F1 team to race for !

I respect Lawerence Stroll for saving Force India (Racing Point). It was needed or they were going to close up shop. Stroll even caught up on the debt owed, much respect for saving the legacy of Jordan.

What exactly was Mercedes' strategy for Lewis? Are barely fresher hards supposed to be worth it at the end? Seems like that extra time on old tires cost him a bunch.

A rumour says that Perez could be out at RP because Stroll's dad doesn't like seeing him outrun his son every weekend.
Embarrassing to have that mentality creep into Formula 1.

I think Mr. Stroll is going to find it pretty difficult to find someone with a Super License who could lose to his kid every week.

What exactly was Mercedes' strategy for Lewis? Are barely fresher hards supposed to be worth it at the end? Seems like that extra time on old tires cost him a bunch.

They don't have the pace to keep up with Ferrari this weekend, especially with the elevation and insane track temp today. I don't know what they were trying to do, but it was all for not. They had to do what Williams did at Bahrain and open up the cooling ducts more than usual to keep the engine from reaching critical temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom