2019 Brazilian Grand Prix

lol seeing the two ferraris together in failure tickles me. these guys never fail

lol seeing the two ferraris together in failure tickles me. these guys never fail

holy **** i meant in failure as in fighting for mid position. not taking each other out. hahahahahahahhaha

I feel for Seb still. Guy is shellshocked on the side of the track still.

It took them five or six laps for a safety car brought out for a car a few feet away from being behind a barrier and they expect to clean up all of that **** and go green? lol no

Albon was too kind to Hamilton. He left too much track open.

But Mercedes deserves all the penalties they can get. Total amateur hour

Wow. Might be the most raw, pure ecstasy radio I can remember hearing in F1 in some time. Awesome.

Don't think Hamilton should be penalized, he went for a gap that Albon made and then tried to close too abruptly.

Hamilton taking the blame. Might change his mind after he sees a replay.

It took them five or six laps for a safety car brought out for a car a few feet away from being behind a barrier and they expect to clean up all of that sh!t and go green? lol no

lol they're still trying to get the ferrarris off the track.

They need to be quicker with penalties at the end. It'll be awkward when Hamilton gets a penalty and the guy who inherits third doesn't even get to be on the actual podium.

Multiple cars under investigation for potentially using DRS under a yellow sector...huh. Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom