2019 Clash RACE thread

Got an email last week, 1 ticket, 2 dogs, 2 pepsis and 1 fanvision for the March Race for $96. I wonder what the group rate is? :D
Wow, that's a heck of a deal. Very tempting to get in the car for 8 hours and check that one off the bucket list.

Sterling Marlin Retweeted Bob Pockrass

1f914.png

Bob PockrassVerified account @bobpockrass
Teams are able to work on the cars under a red flag. #nascar

This race could use a shot in the arm of tandem racing or any racing for that matter. Please let them be able to pass here again. There is a certain lack of entertainment when nobody is able to do anything.
they have pretty much eliminated any form of pushing, they put another strip down low so the car behind can't get any air when they are pushing...last race with the plate.:pbjtime:

Sterling Marlin Retweeted Bob Pockrass

1f914.png

Bob PockrassVerified account @bobpockrass
Teams are able to work on the cars under a red flag. #nascar

I spit up my coffee. Sterling is funny as hell on twitter.:D

Reactions: Pat
25 laps into 2019 and we already have "single file, boring" and "sad attendance is sad" covered. :D
Not sure about the empty seats. They never bother me. I mean I'm sitting at home so I'm part of that problem but yeah, single file racing is not very entertaining to me. I'd like to see these driver's be able to mix it up on the track a bit. That's not a lot to ask.

Are people here really sursprised that they are running single file? Everyone here thats been a fan for more then 10 years should know this can happen and we all know whats gonna happen when it gets down to the crunch, its gonna fan out.

Not sure about the empty seats. They never bother me. I mean I'm sitting at home so I'm part of that problem but yeah, single file racing is not very entertaining to me. I'd like to see these driver's be able to mix it up on the track a bit. That's not a lot to ask.
I just flipped it on a minute ago so I don’t know how it’s been, but it was just a crack at the usual R-F race thread bingo items. I’d expect things to pick up in the second half as @Brentford said.

Are people here really sursprised that they are running single file? Everyone here thats been a fan for more then 10 years should know this can happen and we all know whats gonna happen when it gets down to the crunch, its gonna fan out.
probably so.

They have wasted 7 laps just trying to figure who should be where on the track...only NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom