2019 Clash RACE thread

I'm enjoying the patience shown! I have no issue with single file racing at the plate track. If it was up to me there would be more separation between the haves and have nots. That might be boring to some, to me its better racing....

I'm enjoying the patience shown! I have no issue with single file racing at the plate track. If it was up to me there would be more separation between the haves and have nots. That might be boring to some, to me its better racing....
When it comes time to make a move, no one can

Oh I believe we will see some separation at about 5 laps to go.then after that we will have heads exploding..it's a restrictor plate race

Perfect timing to promote NASCAR's new 24 hour endurance race the weekend before the 500.

Not gonna lie, didn't expect a Woods/Menard domination in this race. Its refreshing although
if this thing finishes green I don't think Menard will win even though that would be fun to see.
Frustrating pesky showers. I like Elliotts performance so far, seems to be slow rolling his hand
and remaining patient.

I dont think this will do the distance. This could be the last restart so hold on!

Back
Top Bottom