2019 Las Vegas -- Pennzoil 400 -- Pre-Race Thread

Hailie Deegan!

Kind of a dig there at DP about her not just saying ‘give me a faster car’.

I dont what the problem is, we had a blast watching it last night. Fun watching drivers shoot up the board and seeing different ones come and go over the run. Should be a great race.

I hope you're right and it doesn't go single file aero wfo after 10 laps. The removal of the finer points of what used to be the intermediate style is just disappointing. It didn't have to be done. Now as a fan, I'm expected to block that out, and enjoy the entertainment. I hope I can do that.

I did like what I saw in practice, so I hope that carries over to the race.

I dont what the problem is, we had a blast watching it last night. Fun watching drivers shoot up the board and seeing different ones come and go over the run. Should be a great race.
I couldn't tell what was going on. Too much info too fast.

I can't wait for the Vegas Cup race.

KyBu has done his part to add drama to The Show -- I don't know if they let fans bring brooms to the track.

Cup drivers will hopefully do what the Xfinity points wimps wouldn't do -- race to win when it mattered. Maybe Truex will finally stand up for himself and be the one to move Joe Gibbs "Precious" KyBu in the closing laps.

THAT as well as -- Will there be a pack, mob, or line of cars pushing to the front for stage points with this "package"?

I don't care about ticket sales or TV ratings -- doesn't matter now, this Vegas event is going down regardless of those metrics.

One thing I seem to notice is story lines are back in NASCAR. These pre race threads are booming, and I really missed the mid week hype on our sport.

Interested to see this aero package at work here today, could lead to some hard hard racing at a place that has became sneaky good. I’ve seen mentioned it could become a wreck fest but if people remember last year in September it was just that, crashes all over the place

Feel pretty good about my DraftKings lineup today going Bowman, Byron, Dillion, Hamlin, Hemric and Harvick

One thing I seem to notice is story lines are back in NASCAR. These pre race threads are booming, and I really missed the mid week hype on our sport.

Interested to see this aero package at work here today, could lead to some hard hard racing at a place that has became sneaky good. I’ve seen mentioned it could become a wreck fest but if people remember last year in September it was just that, crashes all over the place

Feel pretty good about my DraftKings lineup today going Bowman, Byron, Dillion, Hamlin, Hemric and Harvick
It’s a shiny new toy.

D0up7frUYAANuBC.jpg:large

Proves my point, thanks

Yeah, it could be any of them, but what is so great about this sport is that it indeed tends to be only some of them. 4, 18, and 11 your top three. I like it. Best drivers adapt. Best rules give everybody the shot to become the next best. Good stuff.

Despite previous blowups at the package, I am pumped that it's a sunshine forecast, and there's a cup race today. I hope it's a good one!

68 degrees, light breeze, partly cloudy....

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom