2019 Texas I-- O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

Tell me again these sumbiches aren't athletes.

They are all the way, just being an athlete in a race car is different.

I actually tried a couple of workout routines from Mark Martin and Mark Webber... Holy hell are they intense...

Look at Chastain, I mean think of the amount of conditioning he's gone through to be able to complete every single lap this year... That's absolutely insane, folks who think they are not athletes are foolish IMO.

I actually tried a couple of workout routines from Mark Martin and Mark Webber... Holy hell are they intense...

Look at Chastain, I mean think of the amount of conditioning he's gone through to be able to complete every single lap this year... That's absolutely insane, folks who think they are not athletes are foolish IMO.
NASCAR drivers are all just rednecks who drink lots of beer:p

I remember when Shaq raced Junior for 50 laps on his show and said it was the most physically strenuous thing he'd ever done.

I remember when Shaq raced Junior for 50 laps on his show and said it was the most physically strenuous thing he'd ever done.
That's the kind of thing NASCAR needs to do on a regular basis. Get people from other sports to try racing at Bristol or the Glen. Handicap the Cup driver by limiting him to third gear or 50-lap scuffs or something. Pure social media fodder.

That's the kind of thing NASCAR needs to do on a regular basis. Get people from other sports to try racing at Bristol or the Glen. Handicap the Cup driver by limiting him to third gear or 50-lap scuffs or something. Pure social media fodder.

I would LOVE to do that or go against them in karts. It would be amazing to do.

This actually sounds like a wonderful idea. Get this type of event on every track configuration to give folks an idea of what its like.

Here we go "the show" part 2. Bowyer cracking me up with "acceptable amount of clogging on pit road"

To the back if you don't get a lap in. Forced to roll out but grey area for game playing.

:D
upload_2019-3-29_19-2-42.png

"Greatest show on earth"

A phrase coined long ago by the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

I'd say that actually does fit this ridiculous display.

And how embarrassing for the guys in the booth. You can tell. Having to stand there and commentate and explain and make sense of this for the viewers. It's all a huge steaming pile of s***.

"Greatest show on earth"

A phrase coined long ago by the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

I'd say that actually does fit this ridiculous display.

And how embarrassing for the guys in the booth. You can tell. Having to stand there and commentate and explain and make sense of this for the viewers. It's all a huge steaming pile of s***.
Turns out it was actually NASCAR who ran the Ringling Bros. out of business. Best traveling circus around.

Back
Top Bottom