2019 Xfinity Series Thread

Harrison Burton will drive the #18.
Graf will be in the #21 again. (scheduled to be in five Xfinity races his season)
First race of 2019 for Ryan Ellis.
First race for the new H2 Motorsports team.
Chastain will not be in this one. Leicht will be in the #4. Rookies Ryan Repko and Tyler Matthews will also drive for JDM.
upload_2019-6-11_18-33-21.png

Gragson rocking Magnaflow this weekend. Been thinking of getting a custom exhaust done of late... I know what brand I'm buying.

First time I've see Ross make a mistake in a while.

Reddick over a single lap in 3 tenths faster than Custer in second.

As a Penske Fan, I say get that clown Logano out of any and all Xfinity races. NASCAR needs to shutdown Cup driver migration down to X or Trucks.

Great battles for Titles in Xfinity and Trucks are shaping up splendidly amongst the full-time "declared" talent in those series -- and don't need to be shat upon by having Cup interlopers run these races with typically better resources and no risk*, not to mention they should've outgrown the minor leagues.

Last edited:
Sheldon Creed gets a shot in a Jr car, Austin Hill with the deep pockets AISIN group, Riley Herbst for JGR/Monster and Chastain driving for Kaulig
D-amPFwXYAEXW3S.jpg:large

Like DC Solar all over again. There is a link someone posted in the comments, looks like they lost the building because of dog feces...

Man, this is horrible for Jeffery. Had a program built around this sponsor as well, just like CGR with DC Solar and to a lesser extent Nature Bakery's bullish*t. Hopefully they can find something for him. Just goes to show how shady some of these sponsors can be.

Add insult to injury, "ISC has a defined risk-analysis process... Yet DC Solar slipped through the crack."

In short, ISC had to pull the trigger with iK9 because of the DC Solar shut-down needing to cover the race... Good to know.

iK9 isn't done, they should be back with another team potentially later on in the year.
Sources, please.

I question whether any team would partner with them on a regular basis. They've already demonstrated they're a questionable source of sponsorship. Make sure the check clears first.

This was practice”

Lol was that Kyle Petty or Allen Iverson?

Its not raining here in central Florida. I'm about two hours from the track, but weather is truly wild.

Cindric puts the Penske 22 on the pole. I think Bell's car is a bit faster, Rookie Gragson leads the Jr cars in third.
upload_2019-7-12_15-58-52.png

Back
Top Bottom