2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

1601040048800.png

I don't know but I bet this will put Andy on the chip. He has been pissed at her the past few of weeks.
Whatever she does will be wrong with some of them for sure. The Deegans are a shrewd bunch. Not too worried about Hailie making it to the upper tiers. I've been a fan of Brian for years, back when he drove a rice burner truck and had Monster for a sponsor. I think Hailie is the oldest of the bunch. There will be more Deegan's coming along, the rest are boys.

Whatever she does will be wrong with some of them for sure. The Deegans are a shrewd bunch. Not too worried about Hailie making it to the upper tiers. I've been a fan of Brian for years, back when he drove a rice burner truck and had Monster for a sponsor. I think Hailie is the oldest of the bunch. There will be more Deegan's coming along, the rest are boys.
Just as long as she outruns JJ Cobb she will be fine. ;)

So let me get this straight he's sitting out of a truck race so he can go run a short track? Yeah that sounds like a great way to advance your career....... sounds like he doesn't really want to advance beyond the trucks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight he's sitting out of a truck race so he can go run a short track? Yeah that sounds like a great way to advance your career....... sounds like he doesn't really want to advance beyond the trucks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
There could be contractual obligations we're unaware of. It could also be an event supporting a charity significant to Friesen.

#51-Chandler Smith will start the Clean Harbors 200 NASCAR Gander RV Outdoors Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway on Saturday from the pole. #99-Ben Rhodes will start second.
#23-Moffitt, #2-Creed, #88-Crafton, #98-Enfinger, #26-Ankrum, #16-Hill, #21-Smith, and #4-Lessard will be the top-10.
The lineup was set by the new qualifying procedure, based on race finish, points position, and fastest race lap.

1602686209612.png

i think the same thing ,just do all the laps.with no practice it going to be hard.

i think the same thing ,just do all the laps.with no practice it going to be hard.

Yeah it's a big step with zero experience in that type of truck, no practice and a whole different pitting format. . Like Hotrod said. Run all of the laps, top 20 of better would be a good showing

Back
Top Bottom