2020 Xfinity Series News

Burton and Jones on the front row with Cendric, Chastain, and Sieg behind them at the start should make it interesting

37 entered for Atlanta. Allmendinger's back

1591207549480.png

DISH finally corrected their channel guide and are now showing the Truck race at 10am Pacific.

But they’re still showing the Xfinity race at 8pm.

Pretty ironic for a guy who was arrested for stealing haulers

What surprises me is that Blue Emu personally sponsors Cassill now.

They can't cover some of the races for Shepard to get over the hump?

I'm not clear on how qualifying will benefit Morgan. When you S&P, what difference does it make where you start? Isn't when you stop a bigger factor on how much you make?

I'm not clear on how qualifying will benefit Morgan. When you S&P, what difference does it make where you start? Isn't when you stop a bigger factor on how much you make?
With 40 cars instead of 36 the money divides get a bit thinner. Not to mention with Shepard's team being more "part-time", they lack the owners points to get a guaranteed spot. Cassill has the ability to qualify this car every week and with the lack of qualifying, they can't get in on speed.

Thus why Morgan wants qualifying back.

With 40 cars instead of 36 the money divides get a bit thinner. Not to mention with Shepard's team being more "part-time", they lack the owners points to get a guaranteed spot. Cassill has the ability to qualify this car every week and with the lack of qualifying, they can't get in on speed.

Thus why Morgan wants qualifying back.
Thanks. I wasn't aware the team is part time. That explains most of it.

Back
Top Bottom