2020 Xfinity Series News

Pretty pure Xfinity lineup for the road race at Indy
1593532389530.png

Keep an eye on Brandon Gdovic. I spotted for Brandon in the KN Series for a season and he got his First win and we finished Top 10 in points. He went on to road course racing running Lamborghini's in the Super Trofeo series and is quite an accomplished road racer. Great kid and great family.

Rookie first timer Myatt Snider might do well on the road course. He spent last year racing in Euro Nascar on some of Europe's iconic road courses. Driving for Ryan Sieg Racing, not exactly a front pack car.

I guess the Tony Stewart making a return to run this race didn't exactly pan out......

What a shock the guy from the same race team that ran a back the blue car gets arrested
What I disagree with is the suspension based on being arrested and charged. Whatever happened to presumed innocent until proven guilty? Kurt Busch dealt with something similar.

What a surprise, a Mike Harmon guy in trouble with the law. NOT. Generally I agree with the post above about being innocent until proven guilty, but it sounds like this isn't this guy's first rodeo if he's being charged with a habitual crime.....

I already love watching Cindric whip it through the kink onto Hulman Blvd. It'll be hard to bet against him or AJ. Allmendinger starting in the back will be fun.

Wish Hemric was racing, he's a handy road course racer.

Good on Jeb though to stay committed to Indy though on the schedule.

The Indycars didn't get penalized for running all over the grass, but it is easily possible to have a drive thru penalty with the Xfinity cars. Pretty confusing set of new rules IMO.

Scott Dixon just smoked the Indycar field by 20 seconds.

In my head, I’m imagining the outrage if those cars had fenders.

I watched parts of that race. Sure hope the Xfinity race is more entertaining than that was

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it was 2018 when AJ killed everyone in the rain in the second stage at The Glen. If it does rain, him carving up the field from 30th will be a treat to watch.

Yeah I don't understand why more that live here that say they love the super speed and driving ability don't follow that series instead of Nascar.

Tonites race kinda snuck up on me. Glad I had a flash of "race awareness ".
Still on the Gragson train from a year or two ago when he first caught my attention in the trucks.
Then I always pull for the home boys in Sieg and Jones.

Hopefully we get some intriguing action tonite on this mile and a half cookie cutter.

Back
Top Bottom