2021 Bahrain Grand Prix

Leclerc is making the most out of those soft which I expect to die any lap now.

The Alfa Romeo’s are close to double points, I hope Kimi has a better year than last

Mick spun on his own as well.

The car is ****, they have both been struggling all weekend with the rear of that car. Two rookies leading the team, its going to be a lot of growing pains for Haas.
Lots more power to put to the ground too.

That said, Mick has been quicker every session this weekend and generally hasn't looked like a fish out of water at least.

I don't get the play by Red Bull. How do they expect this to work?

Red Bull spotting Mercedes for some reason. They got this. They don’t even have to worry about Bottas who can’t even get within 7 seconds of Max.

Verstappen is going to be miles behind because they are going to lose about 23-24 seconds when they pit...

Just a little over 6 seconds behind. There is another pit stop that should slice this up again.

Max though is complaining a lot about the diff so he’s kind of in his own head right now.

Red Bull was committed to mediums, knew how many laps they think they can get out of them, and stuck with their plan without reacting to what was happening around them.

Would love to see Max erase the gap now on the softer tire, but I doubt that happens.

Red Bull missed that by about 3 laps. Wth? Kinda strange that they conceded Hamilton would beat them out, which didn't seem like a sure thing at all, and then wait a couple more laps to stop and put themselves on the same strategy as Mercedes anyways. Even if Max comes out a second or so behind Hamilton don't you just trust your driver to do his thing?

Max starting to eat into the lead. Fast.

As a Vettel fan, this is depressing as hell to see him run like this. Not even in contention for points

I think the AI needs some work on strategy calls in this new version of the game.

Will be interesting to see if they really are three stopping Hamilton, which I can't imagine how that is faster, or whether they panicked about the prospect of an undercut that wasn't coming.

Hamilton still has the edge if he can go the distance without his pace falling off severely. Verstappen will lose the lead again when he pits. Still hard to see where Red Bull gained anything by going those 2-3 extra laps on the first stint.

Back
Top Bottom