2021 Camping World Truck Series

Figures. One of like three races this year with qualifying. And it gets cancelled.

Rained out setup by formula
1622243168140.png

That's an inexcusable lack of knowledge if you indeed live in the Carolinas. It's the first ingredient in building a Carolina Cadillac. :laugh:
I know what the end product looks like. I've never been interested in doing it so I hadn't learned what it's called, what parts are involved, or how they're purchased.

I'm a bit surprised enough people are interested to support a company with this as its only product. But Hell, I can't believe painting fingernails is a sustainable business either, so what do I know?

Timothy Peters and Rackley WAR habe parted ways, Josh Berry will take the seat of the 25 for the next three races.

Peters IMHO, probably expected more from the team and trucks. Then realized its not what he wanted, Peters in the right truck could be a title contender again. I'd like to see him get a crack in a front running truck again.

They have had that deal going for awhile. I guess it got firmed up better or something. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to see how all of this came about.

I do worry this race is gonna blow. Eldora is key because of its banking, works well for stock cars as does Bristol.

Knoxville is a very different track, only 8° of banking and very slick. Going to be a very slow pace and probably a complete demo derby on restarts

I do worry this race is gonna blow. Eldora is key because of its banking, works well for stock cars as does Bristol.

Knoxville is a very different track, only 8° of banking and very slick. Going to be a very slow pace and probably a complete demo derby on restarts
Ya know what? I bet they will drop the flag weather permitting and I bet they will race like hell and there will be a winner.

I figure ol pork chop is going to be truck racing at Texas also. I think he has a race or two left until they run him off for another year.

Ya know what? I bet they will drop the flag weather permitting and I bet they will race like hell and there will be a winner.
Has there been any testing done at the track?

It's basically going to be a drifting track, I can't imagine doing double file restarts here

Because Kyle racing a majority of the schedule actively hurt both series.
He and the other Cuppers are the reason I stopped caring about the (now) Xfinity series. The Trucks at least have had the best racing for 15 years and it makes up for Cupper dominance

Pork chop races all 5 truck races he is allowed which is about as lopsided as he could get compared to one Xfinity race so far. I guess if it is exciting watching a full time cup driver race mostly rookies and southmores, KDB is your man.

Back
Top Bottom