2021 Silly Season

A lot of other owners have "planned to change the face of racing" in the past and are no longer around. Hope it works out for these guys

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

23XI has filled all of their primaries for 2021:

Everything is in place, so the only thing left is to go out and perform starting in February.

The Root Insurance is an interesting one. I've never heard of them so I looked it them up. Cheaper insurance based on safe driving. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, Bubba is moving over to Dr. Pepper.

Interesting move, I was expecting him to stay with Coca-Cola because of McDonald's. Cool to see Dr. Pepper back in the sport with a legitimate team.

"Dr. Pepper announces changing bottle cap numbers to 2, 3, and 11"

Exactly. I've never filed a claim against my car insurance and I've paid in 39 years. Makes me sick to think what I could have done with that money
Insurance is a bet you make every month that something will go wrong. It rarely does, but we keep betting anyway.

23XI has filled all of their primaries for 2021:

Everything is in place, so the only thing left is to go out and perform starting in February.

what's the chances of Bubba on the pole at Daytona?

Oh, Bubba is moving over to Dr. Pepper.

Interesting move, I was expecting him to stay with Coca-Cola because of McDonald's. Cool to see Dr. Pepper back in the sport with a legitimate team.

I can't speak for EVERYWHERE, but in m,any places, Dr. Pepper is offered at McDonalds. and even appears in some McDonalds advertising.

Attachments

• mcdonalds-1-2-3-dollar-menu-hot-n-spicy-mcchicken-and-dr-pepper-large-9.jpg
    mcdonalds-1-2-3-dollar-menu-hot-n-spicy-mcchicken-and-dr-pepper-large-9.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 104
Has NASCAR gifted the 23 team a Charter yet?

Never mind, not necessary ... Germain's check cleared the bank.

I can't speak for EVERYWHERE, but in m,any places, Dr. Pepper is offered at McDonalds. and even appears in some McDonalds advertising.
I believe Dr Pepper isnt under the Coke or Pepsi Umbrella so it doesnt get caught up in the Cola wars

** Updated** Owned by Keurig**

You see Dr. Pepper a lot in Coke or Pepsi soda dispensers because of its popularity:

That's a nice chunk.

I wouldn't miss any of it. Watching a driver interrupt a post race interview with a fake swig of a bottle of sugar water is one of the dumber things a person has to tolerate. Eh, it's not at the gerbil level but damn close to digger.

I wouldn't miss any of it. Watching a driver interrupt a post race interview with a fake swig of a bottle of sugar water is one of the dumber things a person has to tolerate. Eh, it's not at the gerbil level but damn close to digger.
Well they get big bucks for that, I think it goes to the Charity of their choice.

what's the chances of Bubba on the pole at Daytona?

How come we never see Kyle gobbling a big handful of M&M's (or Pedigree)?

Hendrick cars are fast at the Super speedways. I won't be surprised if one or two are on the front row.
with chad now in charge there are allot of changes at hendrick that no one will hear about.but you will see it on the track, good luck to them

Gonna have to explain how they would do it?
Hmm, how did Chase Elliott get the pole in 2016 his first full year in Cup?
How did Danica get the pole in 2013 her first full year in Cup?
How did Jeff Gordon get the pole in 2015 he last full year in Cup?
How did Jimmie Johnson get the pole in 2002 his first full year in Cup?
How did Loy Allen get the pole his first and almost full year (with Hooters sponsorship) the year after Kulwicki died?
How did Richard Petty win his 200th race with President Regan in attendance?
How did Earnhardt Jr win the Daytona July race the same year his father passed away? With Waltrip 2nd too.

These are/were all feel good stories for NASCAR. Why would I assume otherwise for this coming race?

I realize some of this would be next to impossible to manufacture, but pole positions where a hundredth of seconds makes a difference can be fabricated. A few extra ponies under the hood also never hurt anyone.

How did Loy Allen get the pole his first and almost full year (with Hooters sponsorship) the year after Kulwicki died?
How did Earnhardt Jr win the Daytona July race the same year his father passed away? With Waltrip 2nd too.

These are/were all feel good stories for NASCAR. Why would I assume otherwise for this coming race?

I realize some of this would be next to impossible to manufacture, but pole positions where a hundredth of seconds makes a difference can be fabricated. A few extra ponies under the hood also never hurt anyone.
That didnt answer my question. For your assumption to be correct that NASCAR would give them an advantage, you would have to have several inspectors in play and trust them to keep their mouths shut. On top of that, the damage that would be done to the sport would be staggering if not a total kill shot if word got out, The loss of major sponsors would be crippling. The risk far out ways the reward.

How does the champion always win the last race of the year? How did the final 4 finish 1-4 this year?

You can say what you want about everything being fair, but there's just way too many coincidences for that to happen. I can't believe JR never won a title

How does the champion always win the last race of the year? How did the final 4 finish 1-4 this year?

You can say what you want about everything being fair, but there's just way too many coincidences for that to happen. I can't believe JR never won a title

ahhhh Jr didn't buy enough tin foil?

Didn't they also put a Dodge on the pole in their return to Nascar?

Back
Top Bottom