2021 Silly Season

yeah now it seems they are trying to make the teams employees. It's one of the reasons I don't care for F-1 that much. I just don't think there is any reason to spend that much to have good racing.

I don't think that good racing is necessarily the objective in F-1, do you?

1587567752996.png

Fantasy racing for desperate times. Probably deserved a thread of its own.

Johnson is overpriced.
Blaney (4), Bowyer (3), DiBenedetto (2), Nemo (1)
Logano-5, Dibenedetto, Custer -4, Nemechek-1
Uh, that's 13; 3 for DiBurrito. No watermelon for you.

Elliott, Byron, Reddick, LaJoie

Burton-, Harvick, Bell, Dibendito, McDowell
LeTarte-, Hamlin, Byron, Bell, LaJoie

Last edited:
I notice no one has disagreed about 7-Time being overpriced.
eh so far nobody has critized the rankings. I'm surprised at that. I'm still shaking my head at the two experts picks. Both of them picked Bell? he doesn't have the car, McDowell and LaJoie?

Those guys are just picking for entertainment, they like stirring the pot.

So who is going to drive the 42 come May?

Technology can be very interesting, but I don't see any real correlation with entertaining. Most of the truly great racing I have seen in my life was often the lowest tech.
I love the junkyard class enduro that they have around here.

I love the junkyard class enduro that they have around here.

At my home track back in its heyday, (1/2 mile medium bank asphalt) they had Super Late Model, Late Model, and Street Stock. The lower end of the Street Stock fields were mostly junkyard refugees, but the top 10 guys were serious racers with NICE equipment, and they got it on. It wasn't uncommon for the top two guys to run a twenty lap feature and never be more than four feet apart. They raced really hard, but nice and clean and put on one hell of a show. Beats ANY Formula One race I have ever seen..........

Technology can be very interesting, but I don't see any real correlation with entertaining. Most of the truly great racing I have seen in my life was often the lowest tech.
They lost me along time ago when they had 50 thousand dollar steering wheels, I pretty much checked out. I do tune in every once in awhile to check out the wing spoiler of the week

All depends on what you are looking for really, but I hear you.

eh so far nobody has critized the rankings. I'm surprised at that. I'm still shaking my head at the two experts picks. Both of them picked Bell? he doesn't have the car, McDowell and LaJoie?

The Yota Gerbils should team with Crandall, she was as nice as a person can be saying YOU GUYS STINK :laugh:

Leavine Family Racing had about as harsh a start to the season that a team can in the NASCAR Cup Series. Bell’s average finish is 29th, putting him 32nd in the point standings due to two DNFs and a best finish of 21st in the Daytona 500, along with a mix of mistakes (like damaging the car when hitting the wall) and misfortune (a jack bolt from another car going through the radiator).

“As a team, we’ve learned a lot,” said Ratcliff. “Whether it’s implementing new procedures – whatever that might be :)idunno:):laugh:

So wait, what did Kyle Larson say that every kid doesn't say when playing video games? Lol gimmie a gd break

Oh, you wANNA START quoting m&m?
The quote fits. I didn't feel like explaining what is wrong here because it's fairly common knowledge and there are plenty of other posts that probably sum up why it might not be a good idea to drop a slur on a live broadcast better than I could. Secondly, I'm not going to impose my beliefs on you, but I think you know better than to vouch for what he did.

The quote fits. I didn't feel like explaining what is wrong here because it's fairly common knowledge and there are plenty of other posts that probably sum up why it might not be a good idea to drop a slur on a live broadcast better than I could. Secondly, I'm not going to impose my beliefs on you, but I think you know better than to vouch for what he did.
Oh I know it not good what he did. I guess I just wish I could film every hypicitical reject behind a screen or many cases not behind a screen and see what kinda **** comes out of their mouth and then watch them point their limp dick finger at others.

Oh I know it not good what he did. I guess I just wish I could film every hypicitical reject behind a screen or many cases not behind a screen and see what kinda **** comes out of their mouth and then watch them point their limp dick finger at others.
A typical MW2 lobby springs to mind. :lol2:

Those hypocrits aren't getting millions of dollars to represent multinational corporations. We went over this repeatedly two weeks ago. Why do you want to drag it back up now?

Back
Top Bottom