2021 U.S. Grand Prix

WTF is Mercedes doing? Another engine part for Bottas.

WTF is Mercedes doing? Another engine part for Bottas.
Hamilton is going to have another one coming I bet. Something weird with the Mercedes PUs recently. Vettel and Russell are taking grid drops too but I’m not sure which component and number.

Hamilton is going to have another one coming I bet. Something weird with the Mercedes PUs recently. Vettel and Russell are taking grid drops too but I’m not sure which component and number.

They must feel real confident in their speed. I mean it's kind of showing but still.

88071014-5EF0-4223-A300-945AE139AA5F.jpeg
5C679D98-B33A-47C7-B351-48E2E528290C.jpeg
E70883EA-3041-4D29-A5E3-56122061B04E.jpeg
6F56002F-596B-48B2-85B5-7C42C5F62CB3.jpeg

Awesome! Looks really nice to walk around and get a glimpse from different corners.
Yeah I think my favortie turns and sections were 10/11 and the S’s. Was very cool to watch them push it through the S’s and step on it coming out of 11.
Can’t wait to get back out there tomorrow

Max had a bit of a tough time. Even had a self imposed timeout. Wierd how he just imploded in the second practice.

After not being able to put down a fast lap he just said he'd quit and be back in 5 minutes and wasn't shown until the last few minutes on track.

Max had a bit of a tough time. Even had a self imposed timeout. Wierd how he just imploded in the second practice.

After not being able to put down a fast lap he just said he'd quit and be back in 5 minutes and wasn't shown until the last few minutes on track.
Too much traffic. Perez managed to get a soft lap in at least.

Hard to say what’s going to happen though. Between that, Hamilton saying they missed the setup in FP2, excessive tire wear, not sure you can gain much from looking at single lap times.

MotoGP guys weren’t kidding either, this track seems way more bumpy than a couple of years ago.

Yeah I think my favortie turns and sections were 10/11 and the S’s. Was very cool to watch them push it through the S’s and step on it coming out of 11.
Can’t wait to get back out there tomorrow
Since I am more of a Monaco/Baku style track fan, Cota just never did it for me.
However , being there live I am sure is just crazy cool.
Pulling for McLaren this weekend.

Track limits in turn 9 will be crucial during quali today.

Strange P3. Race control spent the entire session deleting lap times.

This meddling has to stop at least for practices.

I'll have to wait until the replay late tomorrow night. DISH is having a fee dispute with the owner of the local ABC station -- it's been taken off the air. TEGNA is asking for a tremendous amount of money for carriage fees.

Perez and Ricciardo laps have been deleted.

I really don't care for this micro-managing, but rules are in place.

Saw a post that over 100 busses cancelled, and fans are stranded at the airport en masse

Apparently they can't find anyone to drive them.

Okay, I'm ignorant. Is there some significance to having practice laps deleted? They're just practice laps, right?

Back
Top Bottom