2021 Wise Power 400 Pre-Race Thread

These recent Xfinity graduates have been showing us that the sport’s in good hands. Cindric on pole, Jones 2nd. Hemric is 5th!

Am I looking at the lineup right, not a single open car?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Its California would you expect anything less? Cash is made for paper, paper is made from trees, therefore cash is bad for the environment

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
yeah but plastic causes cancer in California....I think they don't want to get robbed with a big wad of cash, the hell with cancer.

1645936997163.png

Minimal attendance today. Also the least amount of vendor booths I’ve seen since I started coming here in the 90s. But hell, I was glad to be out and about, hanging with friends and watching racecars.
Great day today. Tomorrow is going to be awesome.
I'm glad you are having fun. But I made the right choice not coming to Fontana. I got another win tonight so instead of spending money I made $250.00. That makes 6 wins last month and 2 already this month. :)

It has to be the car, right? Xfinity ran all over the apron and bumps without any issues.

It will be interesting to see if this sucker comes close to ending at the scheduled broadcast time. Indy at St. Pete might be the better race of the day.

It has to be the car, right? Xfinity ran all over the apron and bumps without any issues.

It will be interesting to see if this sucker comes close to ending at the scheduled broadcast time.
Definitely the car. I do not envision thus race ending within a half hour *after* the scheduled end time. If I had a DVR I would be recording FS1 and FS2 tonight too just to be safe

This is absolutely awesome. Cars are a complete bitch. Track is worn out. Weather good. While I wish I was there, I am absolutely jacked. Going to be amazing I suspect.

So, supposedly Kyle Busch needed his transaxle replaced.

According to Pockcrass, he's still waiting on official word on what is to happen with Ky. Busch.

Over 5.5 cautions seems like the lock of the century, no?
Oh yeah I mean you have 2 already scheduled and the way they drove yesterday I'm thinking 10+

Back
Top Bottom