2022 Bommarito Automotive Group 500

What a charge from Malukas. Man, a couple more laps and who knows. I'm surprised the Ganassi cars that pitted made no real headway.

Pretty good race overall. I think the fans really like the night racing from what it sounded like.

DCR should make a real effort to bring Lundqvist up with HMD. He and Malukas would be a real good partnership for a long time I think.

Pretty good race overall. I think the fans really like the night racing from what it sounded like.
Yeah I guess NBC wanted to use the Xfinity race as a lead-in but this should really always be a night race. It’s just better all around that way.

Yeah I guess NBC wanted to use the Xfinity race as a lead-in but this should really always be a night race. It’s just better all around that way.

TV dictates too much in motorsports unfortunately just like college. Whatever has to make revenue and not lose money I guess.

Did catch the end of the race. Malukas looks like the real deal, hopefully Coyne can hang on to him for a few more years before he inevitably joins one of the bigger teams.
Great finish for Sato as well, he was lucky not to take out Power and himself though.
The championship battle is still wide open with two races and that stupid turn one at Portland to go. No one needs playoffs.

Indycars are at their best on ovals. Good to see Newgarden more solidly in the championship. Josef would be running away with the championship if he had those points now. In any other season 5 wins would have probably locked it up by now.

We've got a real dog fight on our hands...........

RKDRIVERPOINTSWINSPOLESTOP 5TOP 10
1Will Power482141011
2Josef Newgarden47951710
3Scott Dixon468

Indycars are at their best on ovals. Good to see Newgarden more solidly in the championship. Josef would be running away with the championship if he had those points now. In any other season 5 wins would have probably locked it up by now.

We've got a real dog fight on our hands...........

RKDRIVERPOINTSWINSPOLESTOP 5TOP 10
1Will Power482141011
2Josef Newgarden47951710
3Scott Dixon468
Scott is going to eek this out, isn't he?

I wouldn’t rule out Ericsson either, only three points behind Dixon. 17-point spread between 1st and 4th. The last time it was this tight -

Back
Top Bottom