2022 Camping World Truck Series

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Jesse Little is signing to Young's Motorsports next season:

Good signing, I just hope Little is able to find his footing again. Good driver with a lot of potential still.
He was solid when he was driving family stuff part time in trucks, but it's that old story when he went to Xfinity he wasn't in good stuff.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
He was solid when he was driving family stuff part time in trucks, but it's that old story when he went to Xfinity he wasn't in good stuff.
I believe it was a double whammy also. The X team he was driving for had little if any owner points, so he couldn't race his way in if he could.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
New look Silvy 😍

1641425444315.png

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Good for Matt, hopefully it works out for him and he can shut people up.
Starting with himself. I wish him well. I think he has the talent to succeed but it's difficult to work the brake and gas when one foot is in your mouth up to the ankle and the other one is trying to jam in beside it.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
Starting with himself. I wish him well. I think he has the talent to succeed but it's difficult to work the brake and gas when one foot is in your mouth up to the ankle and the other one is trying to jam in beside it.
Yeah he says stupid ****, but show me a driver who hasn’t said or done something stupid, and I’ll show you a driver who didn’t have a long enough career

Top Bottom