2022 Camping World Truck Series

Beautiful truck from Reume for Thad Moffitt at Daytona
FB_IMG_1644506668287.jpg

That truck would look so much better if the number was closer to the front wheel.

Seriously, I'm surprised NASCAR didn't push the number forward across all three national series.

Supposedly the number was pushed forward because the area behind the rear tires was so small and no room for sponsors. Using that logic the trucks definitely don't need the number pushed forward.

Supposedly the number was pushed forward because the area behind the rear tires was so small and no room for sponsors. Using that logic the trucks definitely don't need the number pushed forward.

A lot of the new Cup paint schemes aren't even taking advantage of the added space, they just have the same size quarter panel decal as last year and moved it closer to the door.

I'm glad it hasn't become a thing in Xfinity or Trucks (yet)

A lot of the new Cup paint schemes aren't even taking advantage of the added space, they just have the same size quarter panel decal as last year and moved it closer to the door.

I'm glad it hasn't become a thing in Xfinity or Trucks (yet)
Watch the pinty series some on the center of door, some behind the rear tire. It's just a mess

Love it, but I have to think this is his last quality shot at full time NASCAR
I mean he got hosed by Niece because of funding, not performance.

He raced well for TS last season, I wish him the best because he's certainly has the talent to succeed.

Love it, but I have to think this is his last quality shot at full time NASCAR
Yep, those are top trucks. He drove four races for Thorson last year. Had a couple of top 10's. In a Thorsport truck that isn't setting the world on fire when they had two trucks in the final four and one was the champion. There will be few excuses if he doesn't do well.

Wikipedia says Sauter will run the full season between the 47 for Viens and the 13 for ThorSport.
No source is listed so I'm assuming it's fake.

Sauter is scheduled 13 races for Viens and 6-8 races at Thorsport so nearly the full 23 race season.

When do xfininity and the trucks get the gen7 treatment?

Like I thought Sauter can't make a Veins truck fast 2nd slowest so far

Back
Top Bottom