2022 Camping World Truck Series

1st round qualifying
1645217554865.png

Anderson, Cobb,, Purdy, Jaskol, Greenfield dnq based on what I have no idea. But HRE with Purdy and Anderson is a surprise.

Anderson, Cobb,, Purdy, Jaskol, Greenfield dnq based on what I have no idea. But HRE with Purdy and Anderson is a surprise.

Fastest 31 on speed and 5 provisionals based on points/past champion. Sauter took the champions provisional

Sauter gets the past champion provisional. The other four provisionals (Fogleman, White, Moffitt, Hill) are based on owner points from last year.
I was hoping Anderson would finish one spot better than in the last two truck races at Daytona.

Real nice lap by Majeski to take the pole

Alan had overheating issues and cut the truck off on the warmup lap

Been watching Ty Majeski for a few years now and its his time. Nobody is more talented than this kid in the trucks ( and Xfinity for that matter) and I believe he is gonna be a threat to win the Championship.

Been watching Ty Majeski for a few years now and its his time. Nobody is more talented than this kid in the trucks ( and Xfinity for that matter) and I believe he is gonna be a threat to win the Championship.
He's racing for Thorsport, it's expected.

Never has had a full season at this level. Niece let him go because of funding a few years back, I think he's hungry to show he can succeed.

My goal for Hallie this season is 5 top tens. That should be reachable.
I think her equipment is good enough to get her there , but not sure.

Colby Howard is the grandson of 4 time GPS champion Buddy Howard 1977-1980.

The Entry List for the Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway has been released. There are 37 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 37 teams are entered, one will miss the race.
Some notes: #02-Grala, #17-Preece, #51-Busch, #46-Poole, #62-Bodine.

1646091829453.png

The Entry List for the Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway has been released. There are 37 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 37 teams are entered, one will miss the race.

View attachment 62039
Jennifer Jo Cobb is entered...but, will she show?

View attachment 62039
Okay, I must be dumber than usual. @StandOnIt 's text says 37 trucks are entered, but the graphic shows 42. Also, some of the drivers mentioned in the text don't match the entry list; are there that many substitutes / replacements?

Okay, I must be dumber than usual. @StandOnIt 's text says 37 trucks are entered, but the graphic shows 42. Also, some of the drivers mentioned in the text don't match the entry list; are there that many substitutes / replacements?
That's the entry list for Daytona. Guys like Dauzat won't be at Vegas for sure.

Chevy Truck Month? Does that mean the TV and radio stations will be doing thirty-second PSAs telling us about the overlooked contributions Chevy trucks have made to our country? Turner Classic Movies will probably dedicate one night a week to movies featuring historically significant Chevy trucks. And yet the motion picture academies and award shows will continue to neglect Chevy trucks, nominating them for few (if any) honors. Instead of real recognition, all that will happen is retailers 'celebrating' by running ads and sales.

Huh? It -IS- a sale? That's it?

Oh. Never mind.

Chevy Truck Month? Does that mean the TV and radio stations will be doing thirty-second PSAs telling us about the overlooked contributions Chevy trucks have made to our country? Turner Classic Movies will probably dedicate one night a week to movies featuring significant Chevy trucks. And yet the motion picture academies and award shows will continue to neglect Chevy trucks, nominating them for few (if any) honors.
Bob Segers Like A Rock will go to number 1 on the charts

Jennifer Jo Cobb is entered...but, will she show?

I thought she was getting money from the Busch beer project? Anyway, she would be better served going the car owner route and putting in someone who can help her. She isnt capable.

Back
Top Bottom