2022 Camping World Truck Series

Johnny Sauter got kicked to the curb? Awww. Too bad, so sad :XXROFL:
In all seriousness, the last three years his performance just fell off a cliff.

Eckes would be an upgrade in the 13 at this point. The 98 truck is a different story, I would have no clue who would step in that truck.

It's not saying he's not back but isn't under contract

Sauter had a bigger decline than anyone in recent memory (all series). I wouldn't be shocked if he has been suffering from CTE effects

I would have thought Rhodes was going to move up a series or two.

1638377533737.png

A Niece Truck and the dirt track at Knoxville. Really good hook up between the two series publicity wise. Nascar is probably going to have to bend some rules about certified drivers

A Niece Truck and the dirt track at Knoxville. Really good hook up between the two series publicity wise. Nascar is probably going to have to bend some rules about certified drivers

I think they might be a little lighter on trucks on a short track

Is Larson running the Stadium Nationals? Larson to the 42 Truck?

I missed this news. McAnally Racing is moving up to the Trucks with a 2 truck team. Switched from Toyota to Chevy. Alliance with GMS. Colby Howard and Derek Kraus are the drivers

And the winner is Tyler Carpenter.

Tyler Carpenter won the Gateway race two years in a row, so he isn't no fluke. He will make a hell of a ringer for the Knoxville dirt race.

1638808932983.png

Niece is going with old timer 2nd season driver Carson Hocevar, and 2 full time rookies with Gateway winner Carpenter driving one race in the dirt

Niece Motorsports’ release from Dec. 1 didn’t note the exact entry that the Gateway Dirt Nationals winner would have to drive next June at Knoxville.
The team has confirmed full-time Truck rides next season for 2021 playoff driver Carson Hocevar, Dean Thompson, and Lawless Alan.

Jack Wood ran 12 races with 1 top ten and 4 DNF's. and an average finish of 26th. Lawzee that ain't good

Niece is going with old timer 2nd season driver Carson Hocevar, and 2 full time rookies with Gateway winner Carpenter driving one race in the dirt

Niece Motorsports’ release from Dec. 1 didn’t note the exact entry that the Gateway Dirt Nationals winner would have to drive next June at Knoxville.
The team has confirmed full-time Truck rides next season for 2021 playoff driver Carson Hocevar, Dean Thompson, and Lawless Alan.
Niece adds another

I recall Todd announcing that a couple of weeks ago on the telly (possibly pre-race before the Phoenix Truck race?).
I watched that too. I don't think Todd said what the particulars were at that time. It should make him a better host if nothing else. I bet trucks have changed a lot since he was behind the wheel

Back
Top Bottom