2022 Camping World Truck Series

Threw in the towel on the final round like at Xfinity Portland. This was just a fraction of what was going on:

I recall an X race here in the pouring rain a couple of years ago. It was entertaining TV but as far as racing it was a bed linens exhibition - a sheet show. I recall a few drivers found it to be safer to shortcut from turn 5 across the grass to 7 than risk going downhill through 6.

1657318204084.png

Mallozzi is just having a blast being out there. He's the one I said who got sponsorship from the NASCAR ****posting group on Facebook. All the donors are on the bed.

Ben Rhodes making his midget debut in the USAC National Midget Series event at Jefferson County Speedway in a Keith Kunz Toyota entry.

Transfers out of the B Main to the feature.

Brother Chastain, brother Taylor Gray, ol' man Sauter's back. Plenty of interesting suspects on a very small track.

The Entry List for the TSport 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series return to Indianapolis Raceway Park has been released. There are 36 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 36 teams are entered, none will miss the race.
Notes: #13-Sauter, #17-Taylor Gray, #20-TBA, #41-Chastain, #43-Lothian, #51-Heim, #62-Riggs.

1658845944055.png

Interesting stat. Jack Wood has wrecked out of the last 3 events. With two coming before lap 10. He has an average finish of 25th in a GMS truck this season. lol

Interesting stat. Jack Wood has wrecked out of the last 3 events. With two coming before lap 10. He has an average finish of 25th in a GMS truck this season. lol
Pitiful. GMS equipment has won championships and he runs in the mid to lower 20's most of the time.

Also didn't realize he doesn't have 1 top 10 finish through the 16 races in a GMS truck.
I have been crying about it all year lol. Somebody said the family has money, makes sense, I hope they have a ton of money he is tearing the hell out of stuff.

Camping World is leaving the Truck Series at season’s end.

Per Claire B Lang a few minutes ago.
Lemonis has been pretty vocal about not liking the TV coverage given to the Truck series this year.

Now he has other entitlements on the NHRA and SRX, so he's decided to move on as entitlement sponsor. Stern has said Craftsman is interested in returning.

Craftsman is now owned by Stanley-Black and Decker. They also own DeWalt and Craftsman, which has been a big sponsor for JGR and as pictured, Hailie Deegan.

Back
Top Bottom