2022 Camping World Truck Series

I’m curious to see if this helps her. At IRP, she was fast in practice, but qualifying was mediocre, and during the race they about wore out the jack screws making adjustments. I’ve heard her give setup feedback, and it SOUNDS good, but either The information is not that good or Hillman just isn’t translating her thoughts into good setups for her. A change of scenery MIGHT help.
Not much chance it will hurt.

I’m curious to see if this helps her. At IRP, she was fast in practice, but qualifying was mediocre, and during the race they about wore out the jack screws making adjustments. I’ve heard her give setup feedback, and it SOUNDS good, but either The information is not that good or Hillman just isn’t translating her thoughts into good setups for her. A change of scenery MIGHT help.

I wonder if part of it could be how much he trusts/trusted her feedback vs thinking he knew what was needed better than her. Not sure.

I wonder if part of it could be how much he trusts/trusted her feedback vs thinking he knew what was needed better than her. Not sure.
Anything is possible. A driver-crew chief relationship is as mysterious as an interpersonal relationship, and you never know who is going to click together and for how long. As a non- driver, I have always found it fascinating when you have two generational talents like a Jeff Gordon and a Jimmie Johnson in the same cars and neither one could drive the other’s setup. That gives some idea about how it is as much art as science to find a setup that works in an engineering sense and also matches the driver’s “feel”.

strange, i alway felt that they were working well together. maybe this is more about tanner,you know the guy thats brings alot of money.:p

Well, they seemed to get along fine, but maybe she needs more than that. Maybe she needs a Chad Knaus type to light a fire under her butt.

Crew Chiefs today can glean lots of info without driver feedback but it helps. Perhaps he knows whats shes telling him doesnt always match the data.

1660400124488.png

Love it. Craftsman fits truck the brand sooooo well and is a throwback to the "blue collar" sponsorship days.

2/3rds of the sponsors the series has now aren't middle-class, buy-off-the-shelf items. Xfinity, phone companies, RV's, banks, etc. Now NAPA, Pennzoil, etc are outliers- not the norm. I think that's partially why sponsors come and go so much. No one is going to buy an RV or use Haas CNC machining because the cars on TV told them to. But would someone go to Home Depot because they were a Tony Stewart fan instead of Lowe's...sure...

Busch beer is OK to me. It's the cheapest at the 7-11 literally across my my apartment. About once a month I'll get the 25oz Big One after work Saturday night and drink it on the Cup race Sunday. That's sponsor activation.

Its kind of neat, we've come full circle with Crastman coming back, I happy to see them return as the title sponsor, I always felt it was a fitting sponsor for the series.

Love it. Craftsman fits truck the brand sooooo well and is a throwback to the "blue collar" sponsorship days.

2/3rds of the sponsors the series has now aren't middle-class, buy-off-the-shelf items. Xfinity, phone companies, RV's, banks, etc. Now NAPA, Pennzoil, etc are outliers- not the norm. I think that's partially why sponsors come and go so much. No one is going to buy an RV or use Haas CNC machining because the cars on TV told them to. But would someone go to Home Depot because they were a Tony Stewart fan instead of Lowe's...sure...

Busch beer is OK to me. It's the cheapest at the 7-11 literally across my my apartment. About once a month I'll get the 25oz Big One after work Saturday night and drink it on the Cup race Sunday. That's sponsor activation.

I started drinking Busch in college because of Kevin harvick and it’s my go to beer. When Lajoie almost pulled off the Atlanta miracle his sponsor was raze energy and while I’m 100% a monster guy I sterted buying raze every once in a while and it’s some good sh1t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 38 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 38 teams are entered, two will miss the race.
Some notes: #14-Hutchens, #17-Preece, #22-Moffitt, #26-Fogelman, #30-Honeycutt, #44-Currey, #75-Kligerman.

1662494791307.png

The final six positions, however, are very much up in the air entering Friday night’s elimination race, the Kansas Lottery 200 at Kansas Speedway (7:30 p.m. ET on FS1, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio).

RELATED: Kansas weekend schedule | Truck Series standings

Eighth-place Matt Crafton, a three-time series champion, leads ninth-place Carson Hocevar by three points and 10th-place Christian Eckes by six. Those three drivers in particular will be battling on Friday for the final spot in the Round of 8.

I started drinking Busch in college because of Kevin harvick and it’s my go to beer. When Lajoie almost pulled off the Atlanta miracle his sponsor was raze energy and while I’m 100% a monster guy I sterted buying raze every once in a while and it’s some good sh1t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robby Gordon’s Speed Energy was always the bomb digitity.

Back
Top Bottom