2022 Monster Energy Supercross

Credit to the announcers for not mincing words about Friese's stupidity. The class is so thin that he is about 5th to 7th on pace, but if he can't ride clean, he should pack it in.

Last weekend's victory for Anderson seems to put the title race in focus as primarily Tomac vs. Anderson. That's a fun battle.

Cooper Webb - What a difference a year makes. The clear class of the field a year ago.

Jason Anderson - Throwing it back to 2018, a night-and-day difference from 2019-21.

Dylan Ferrandis - What a difference moving indoors makes. He was absolutely dominant last summer.

Eli Tomac - Looking good in blue. The Green Team had grown stale... I'm thinking the problem may have been interpersonal chemistry within the team? (I always pull for the Yamaha riders, simply because I've owned and raced more Yamahas than any other marque... even more than Ducati.)

Chase Sexton and Malcolm Stewart continue to impress. Glad to see it. Ken Roczen is a mystery...

I hope the 250 East field is better than the West. The main amusement has been Hunter Lawrence's riding attire... he always looks like he's dressed in toddler pajamas, LOL.

Does anyone know if Triumph is planning to make it to the grid next year? I hope so! Ricky Carmichael has been mute on the subject, but he was hired by Triumph to pay an integral role in developing the bikes.

Terrible break for Chase Sexton tonight. The track was definitely breaking down, but I'm not sure how that happens at that point in the race when Anderson wasn't able to apply serious pressure. Pretty good recovery for Tomac after his had start. Much better race from Webb. Anderson regains some of the points he lost due to misfortune early in the year.

Terrible break for Chase Sexton tonight. The track was definitely breaking down, but I'm not sure how that happens at that point in the race when Anderson wasn't able to apply serious pressure. Pretty good recovery for Tomac after his had start. Much better race from Webb. Anderson regains some of the points he lost due to misfortune early in the year.
Did you see the wheel after the crash? Wonder if wheel failed when he hit the rut and locked -up? He was loopy for sure. Bet they ignore the obvious concussion and he races next week. Hated seeing Mookie fall too.

Triple Crown format tonight in Arlington, can't get away with watching just the last hour.

Great first race for the 450s. Really bummed about what happened to Malcolm. Terrible coverage to not show a replay or have a camera on them right after the finish.

Anderson wins the second race, results set up a very close overall battle heading into Race 3. This format delivers.

Good comeback night for Sexton thus far. Sad to see what has become of Roczen. He wins the first race of the year, and is now slower than Vince Friese. WTF?

It was fun watching Jett Lawrence blitz through the field twice, until that incident with Forkner, which sucked. Lawrence was riding crazy and asking for trouble, Forkner got screwed and hurt.

Looking forward to the final 450 race, it's been a strong night of racing.

Good on Lawrence for owning the mistake fully in the interview.
Yeah, I was glad to see Jett own it, but that doesn't help Austin Forkner, who is done for the season with a broken collar bone. RC praised Jett Lawrence for the respect he has for his competitors... a comment that didn't age well IMO. The kid is loaded with natural talent, but is perpetually out of control. He has a lot of growing up to do.

In the 450's, if anyone wants to challenge Tomac and Anderson, they better get their ass in gear pronto. There's still nine rounds to go and nothing is decided yet, but those two are a clear step ahead so far.

I've seen a lot of talk about the problems KTM/Husqvarna are having with their totally redesigned bike for this year. I don't know if that's correct or just an excuse, but it's what some insiders are saying.

I always look forward to Daytona, love the longer, faster track it produces. Unfortunately Diffey is back on the call tonight.

Yeah, I was glad to see Jett own it, but that doesn't help Austin Forkner, who is done for the season with a broken collar bone. RC praised Jett Lawrence for the respect he has for his competitors... a comment that didn't age well IMO. The kid is loaded with natural talent, but is perpetually out of control. He has a lot of growing up to do.

In the 450's, if anyone wants to challenge Tomac and Anderson, they better get their ass in gear pronto. There's still nine rounds to go and nothing is decided yet, but those two are a clear step ahead so far.

I've seen a lot of talk about the problems KTM/Husqvarna are having with their totally redesigned bike for this year. I don't know if that's correct or just an excuse, but it's what some insiders are saying.
Moooookie! Mooookie! Moooookie!

I always look forward to Daytona, love the longer, faster track it produces. Unfortunately Diffey is back on the call tonight.

Do people not care for Diffey in Supercross? Ralph is definitely missed.

I pay nearly zero attention to the talking heads. Especially Ricky. He's awful.
Ricky said "Tomac has the best chance of winning a 6th tonight".

Attachments

• Laughing 2.gif
    Laughing 2.gif
    460.4 KB · Views: 101
Boring 250 race, great 450 race with Tomac chasing down Webb. It's a shame that McElrath got in Webb's way, but Tomac clearly had the pace to make the pass.

While there may have been smarter ways for Mookie to deal with Anderson without taking himself out of contention, I can't blame him for having had enough. I've enjoyed Anderson's riding this year except for all of the contact. For a guy who says he wants to ride clean, he sure has run into a lot of guys. Eventually that is going to catch up to you, and it did tonight in a big way.

Boring 250 race, great 450 race with Tomac chasing down Webb. It's a shame that McElrath got in Webb's way, but Tomac clearly had the pace to make the pass.

While there may have been smarter ways for Mookie to deal with Anderson without taking himself out of contention, I can't blame him for having had enough. I've enjoyed Anderson's riding this year except for all of the contact. For a guy who says he wants to ride clean, he sure has run into a lot of guys. Eventually that is going to catch up to you, and it did tonight in a big way.
He's morphing into Barcia II. I hated that stuff when Reed used to do it to Bubba every chance he got.

Spectrum spun a cam bearing 3 this afternoon. Been really windy for last 24 hours. I'd bet company policy is no bucket truck use in the wind. Connected main TV to phone hotspot. Watching Peafowl coverage right now. Flawless on 4G Verizon unlimited.

Pretty good 250 Main even with Lawrence leading the whole way. Brown kept him honest for a while, and some nice racing for position in the top 5.

Hopefully Malcom can capitalize on his recent speed and run a clean race with no more hijinks between he and Anderson. The 450 group has been thinned out by injuries, but there is still a solid seven or eight guys to put on a good show. This small track could be good for Webb if he gets the start.

Spectrum screwed me again. Sent text that said they were back up & to reset equipment. Did that. It's still down. In process disconnected from phone hotspot and now it won't reconnect. ****.

That was an incredible 450 race until all of the carnage. Very unfortunate about the injuries to Anderson, Webb, Sexton, Ferrandis, and whoever else I'm forgetting. Awful to see all that, definite instance of Stupidcross. Tomac was far away the class of the field. Glad to see Malcolm survive and finish a strong second.

The championship is now over unless Tomac gets hurt.

That was an incredible 450 race until all of the carnage. Very unfortunate about the injuries to Anderson, Webb, Sexton, Ferrandis, and whoever else I'm forgetting. Awful to see all that, definite instance of Stupidcross. Tomac was far away the class of the field. Glad to see Malcolm survive and finish a strong second.

The championship is now over unless Tomac gets hurt.
I missed it all. Good thing about Peafowl is they save the shows. I'll watch it tomorrow or whenever they fix my stuff.

I missed it all. Good thing about Peafowl is they save the shows. I'll watch it tomorrow or whenever they fix my stuff.

The first 12 minutes or so was fantastic, then all hell broke loose and they started dropping like flies.

After multiple attempts to reboot system scheduled tech visit. Supposed to be here 5-6 PM this evening. Mentioned it on Twitter and like a miracle, 3 minutes later, IT'S BACK ON! They kept saying it's fine. Somebody rebooted something. Have the router spun around so can see the ethernet ports so it immediately caught my eye when it started communicating. 220+ download/11 up.

Cancelled tech visit.

The Verizon "Unlimited" plan is in fact LIMITED to 15gig a month of high-speed data. Then gets throttled to nearly nothing.

Third Spectrum guy showed up. Messed around in box and killed everything. Said the tap is broken so will have to send repair to fix it. Which is exactly what the other two guys said. Minor lack of communication? 🧐🤪🤪🤪

Appears the Internet fairy flew over last night/early today, I slept thru it. Just got up 1/2 hour ago, turned surge suppresser on for TV/modem/router and BINGO! WE HAVE INTERNETZ!

Surprised the security system didn't alert me.

^^^that's the neighbors dog that barks incessantly at anything that moves within 1/2 mile.^^^

Now lets see if it lasts.

Back
Top Bottom