2022 Silly Season

Yeah, there's a reason why the Truck Series is no longer guys like Hornaday, Sprague, Setzer, Musgrave, Bodine, Benson, Hamilton, etc. There's a couple of established veterans, a handful of field fillers, and a bunch of kids who can't even legally drink yet.
Personally, I think, "when your series champion cannot get a ride the next season" they should drop the series altogether.

I could care less with your evaluation on the state of the sport. I said your statement was B.S.

I could care less if you want to play the victim. It doesn't change my opinion of ya. I'll go with these drivers get paid to race because they do, they aren't buying a ride because they can't race any other way.
Come on man lol. It’s couldn’t care less. Least use the right phrase buddy

Yeah, there's a reason why the Truck Series is no longer guys like Hornaday, Sprague, Setzer, Musgrave, Bodine, Benson, Hamilton, etc. There's a couple of established veterans, a handful of field fillers, and a bunch of kids who can't even legally drink yet.
The Truck series was originally going to be like golf's Seniors tour. Now it's a development series, hence the change in experience levels.

I could care less if you want to play the victim. It doesn't change my opinion of ya. I'll go with these drivers get paid to race because they do, they aren't buying a ride because they can't race any other way.
How am I playing a victim?

Also go ahead, keep your head in the sand. I don't know why you even bother posting when every comment is just shooting literally everything down with zero actual counterpoint. It's not even discussion, it's other people sharing information and then you going "No. No, because I said so. No. La la la, I can't hear you".

The Truck series was originally going to be like golf's Seniors tour. Now it's a development series, hence the change in experience levels.

Yes, because as costs have risen, it makes more financial sense to put a ride buyer in your truck instead of paying a veteran. So now they call it another development series, just like every other series below Cup.

How am I playing a victim?

Also go ahead, keep your head in the sand. I don't know why you even bother posting when every comment is just shooting literally everything down with zero actual counterpoint. It's not even discussion, it's other people sharing information and then you going "No. No, because I said so. No. La la la, I can't hear you".
I read the statement that 90% of Xfinity and Truck drivers are ride buyers and I said B.S.. I proved it to my satisfaction that it was B.S. I'm not wah wha whaing, I'm a victim because you are anybody else think it isn't.

I read the statement that 90% of Xfinity and Truck drivers are ride buyers and I said B.S.. I proved it to my satisfaction that it was B.S. I'm not wah wha whaing, I'm a victim because you are anybody else think it isn't.
I'm not sure what this alphabet soup is supposed to be conveying

I’m just trying to help you out pal. :(
Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined.

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined.
Well that’s dumb tho lol. If you COULD care less it means you care a little bit, because you COULD care less even if just a little. If you COULDN’T care less, it’s no possible way to care any less.

Sheldon Creed's grandfather owns a massive construction company and funds his career. Noah Gragson has sponsors but they don't cover the cost of the full season so he's on a hybrid deal where his family pays the remainder. Just Haley, another family money. Daniel Hemric doesn't actually make money, he talked about that this year. He practically drove for free to get the Poppy Bank and JGR deal together. Zane Smith has financial backers that he owes money to. He doesn't get paid, and again he has talked about this, where people pay for his ride and then he is literally in debt to them and has to win to get out of the hole but he's betting in himself.

I know you're gonna whine and want me to cite everything out like an encyclopedia which I am not doing. Again, leave your head in the sand and don't believe it, I don't care. Almost literally every single seat below Cup is not paying a salary to the driver the way Cup drivers make a living. Trucks especially is still "broke racing", and that's Kenny Schrader's quote, not mine. Every seat is for sale.

Most of them are for sure. Nobody can relate to these people either.

Just saw Cody will be in the 51 full time this season. So we still should be good for a caution every once and a while

Paraphrasing, at least one of the chartered cars will have more than one driver: Ragan and someone else.

Sorry, Rick, not having a full-time driver in a chartered car says to me that you still aren't serious about improving the team's performance. But Ragan should at least finish some races instead of continuing the tradition of the 'RW(sb)R caution'.

That makes the second chartered team that I know of running with part time drivers now

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Vaccination record required for Clash spectators.

Competitors? Reagan is an anti-vaxxer.

Vaccination record required for Clash spectators.

Competitors? Reagan is an anti-vaxxer.
I don't think he's the only one. Probably just like everything else when it comes to vaccine mandate. People claim they're going to enforce it, until it costs them money. Then all of a sudden it's not enforced.......

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What are the odds of NY and Money Racing actually showing up?

The latter has been rumored to appear for like three years.
The first one ran as Xxxtreme Motorsport many years ago and has been rumored to come back several times as well. Only race they ran after 2015 was the 2018 Coke 600 with Yeley.

A poor substitute.

The rest of the pro sports world requires vaccination. Djocovik can attest to that.

Get vaxxed or get lost. This isn't complicated.
I'm boosted, but how is that a poor substitute? Omicron breaks through to the vaccinated so anybody can carry it. Not being vaxxed and carrying it just means higher statistical likelihood of hospitalization for that individual, but it doesn't affect those around them. It's about protecting yourself now, even the CDC has pivoted that way.

Testing is a poor substitute for vaccination in this scenario and others like it.

I guess I didn’t make that clear.

A poor substitute.

The rest of the pro sports world requires vaccination. Djocovik can attest to that.

Get vaxxed or get lost. This isn't complicated.

That’s not entirely true. There are some NBA and NFL players that haven’t. They either need to tighten up their restrictions on those players or back off.

Last edited:
Paraphrasing, at least one of the chartered cars will have more than one driver: Ragan and someone else.

Sorry, Rick, not having a full-time driver in a chartered car says to me that you still aren't serious about improving the team's performance. But Ragan should at least finish some races instead of continuing the tradition of the 'RW(sb)R caution'.

I don’t see how having David Ragan and Ryan Preece in one of your cars isn’t trying to improve your performance.

Back
Top Bottom