2022 Xfinity Series News

1648244888838.png

Great job by Ty once again, great to see three Gosselin cars among the Top 7.
That was some pretty good strategy out of the Gibbs bunch. They went early in their "heat" and they went last in the top 10 race for a cooler car and track, but a half of a second? that's pretty huge.

Someone finally convinced Iwuji to let someone else try driving

Man did Parker Retzlaff look impressive. One wonders what he could of done if coming into the pits every time didn't cost him 10 or more spots

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Gotta get that kid a pit crew. Impressed by Gibbs ability to successfully bump JHN without spinning him out.

Boy that race was hard to stay awake for. Single file short tracks can be the worst and this one didn't disappoint. Chump move from golden boy didn't make it any better. That was weak ARCA stuff going straight into the corner instead of running the bottom line.

Boy that race was hard to stay awake for. Single file short tracks can be the worst and this one didn't disappoint. Chump move from golden boy didn't make it any better. That was weak ARCA stuff going straight into the corner instead of running the bottom line.
Yeah, it was a bit of a brick. Last couple laps were fun. At least golden boy admitted he has one coming to him from JHN.

Yeah, it was a bit of a brick. Last couple laps were fun. At least golden boy admitted he has one coming to him from JHN.
It would have been different for me anyway if Ty racing hard would have slipped up racing hard and ran Nemo up the track. Instead he turned right to do it instead of racing him hard for the win. After all, he bumpered Nemo up into the high grove as it was, but turning right while they were side by side after all that was a bit much lol.

Ty Gibbs is the next GREAT villain of NASCAR.

JGR has become the villains of NASCAR. Ty Gibbs is winning loads in the lower series, pissing people and fans off, and even has the last name.

He's going to be successful in cup as long as JGR is competitive. And people are going to HATE him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ty Gibbs is the next GREAT villain of NASCAR.

JGR has become the villains of NASCAR. Ty Gibbs is winning loads in the lower series, pissing people and fans off, and even has the last name.

He's going to be successful in cup as long as JGR is competitive. And people are going to HATE him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Kyle is jealous already

There was a lot of passing in the final stage, Fox just didn't show much of that as there was a battle for the lead.

IMO that race would have actually been better without stages. I think green flag stops would have led to more cautions and strategy.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Funny, I just said the something similar over in the 'Point for leading laps' discussion, that stage breaks have killed green flag pit stops.

Back
Top Bottom