2022 Xfinity Series News

I'd hate it even more if the team had to close because of not having a sponsor for the season.

That's if they would be able to find one prior to this happening.

It isn’t about either Twitter account.

MAGA and crypto. Toxic.

crypto is not capitalized ...

False outrage by people who didn't care in the first place.
It's an image issue though, even if Brandon is trying to reclaim it the vast majority of people only know it as FJB. Thus they see it as a FJB car.

It's an image issue though, even if Brandon is trying to reclaim it the vast majority of people only know it as FJB. Thus they see it as a FJB car.
So drive around with an unsposored car and close shop after this season, got it.

No one helped the kid in the first place, now he's trying to make money off of his name that was taken from him in the first place.

It was unfavorable from the outset. I get it his standing in the articles didn't help him either, nor did he help himself. I get his message though, but its not about the politics. It's about helping the association of the statement really sticking with Brandon.

So drive around with an unsposored car and close shop after this season, got it.

No one helped the kid in the first place, now he's trying to make money off of his name that was taken from him in the first place.

It was unfavorable from the outset. I get it his standing in the articles didn't help him either, nor did he help himself. I get his message though, but its not about the politics. It's about helping the association of the statement really sticking with Brandon.
I couldn't agree more.
I have said from the outset that it was a shame that the Xfinity Series' leader in self-promotion was not able to benefit from the use of his own name.
I'm very glad to see him be able to monetize this in some form. Hopefully there will be more to follow.

I wonder what's going to happen if LGBCoin lose all their value in the middle of the season. People still gotta be paid, they still gotta eat.
People who invest in unregulated banking get all they deserve. There is a reason there are banking rules even when the weasels work their way around the rules with the flukey loans they made for housing back in 08. Some never learn.

I didn't really believe the story about Brandon's inability to find corporate sponsorship in the first place.
Top-tier Cup teams are losing corporate sponsorship but without the LGB chants they would sponsor a mid-pack Xfinity team?

I’m not lol.
I agree to that also for sure. But I mean. I guess I’m trolling when I got a different view than others
Then skip the true or false game and make your point already. If your "different view" is limited to blaming the reporter for creating the political dogwhistle then you're just talking total nonsense.

Then skip the true or false game and make your point already. If your "different view" is limited to blaming the reporter for creating the political dogwhistle then you're just talking total nonsense.
My point is, yes the crowd shouldn’t have done it, but she shouldn’t have bought it up either. If it was me reporting I would have just not said anything about the chants. The crowd was being stupid and I hate the chant, think they are dumb and anyone who chants it is dumb. But I also think she made a mistake bringing it up because again if she doesn’t, there isn’t anything let’s go Brandon chant.

My point is, yes the crowd shouldn’t have done it, but she shouldn’t have bought it up either. If it was me reporting I would have just not said anything about the chants. The crowd was being stupid and I hate the chant, think they are dumb and anyone who chants it is dumb. But I also think she made a mistake bringing it up because again if she doesn’t, there isn’t anything let’s go Brandon chant.
We agree she made a mistake but I don't feel she should shoulder any blame for it. There was no way she could have forseen what became of it all. Blaming Stavast at all is very harsh to me.

I wonder what's going to happen if LGBCoin lose all their value in the middle of the season. People still gotta be paid, they still gotta eat.
We shall see, I would not sell any of my ETH for it. I'm all for supporting brands of the sport, but this one is a literal money pit.

That's the unattractive thing about it this LGB itself. However, crypto trading platforms are growing at a rapid rate. It's becoming sponsors of stadiums and sports around the world. It's not going anywhere.

We shall see, I would not sell any of my ETH for it. I'm all for supporting brands of the sport, but this one is a literal money pit.

That's the unattractive thing about it this LGB itself. However, crypto trading platforms are growing at a rapid rate. It's becoming sponsors of stadiums and sports around the world. It's not going anywhere.
Reminds me of the Dot Coms..good luck

Yea, but most crypto currency are fly by night ponzi schemes.

Reminds me of the Dot Coms..good luck
I think it will be fine, its given me the opportunity to learn about trading. Crypto, stock market, its all opportunities for growth. Never been a fan of putting all of my eggs into one basket.

Just more chances to live and learn, if it fails then, I find out that way. If it doesn't, then I was one of the lucky ones.

Yep you will "hear" about all of these millionaires. Just like GOLD! in California. The stories always begin with a friend I know struck it rich..like once upon a time
There's the old one about the difference between a fairy tale and a war story - fairy tales begin 'Once upon a time...', war stories begin 'No sh!t, I was there when this happened...'

We agree she made a mistake but I don't feel she should shoulder any blame for it. There was no way she could have forseen what became of it all. Blaming Stavast at all is very harsh to me.
Guess we have to agree to disagree. If it makes it better. I give her maybe only like 5 % or less of the blame. When crowds chant dumb ****, it’s always best imo to not bring any attention to it. That’s giving the idiots what they want

Guess we have to agree to disagree. If it makes it better. I give her maybe only like 5 % or less of the blame. When crowds chant dumb ****, it’s always best imo to not bring any attention to it. That’s giving the idiots what they want
What about if she really thought that was what they were saying? Ya know in the pits all day, wearing headphones, might have had a director shouting in her ear. It's B.S. to say what really happened and to try to blame it on one individual...where did the saying originate? I would think those people would be to blame if ya want to play the blame game. Fact is certain Nascar fans thought it was cute to say what they did. They got it from somewhere and it wasn't the announcer. Lets go to the source of the B.S. if you want to play what came first the chicken or the egg.

What about if she really thought that was what they were saying? Ya know in the pits all day, wearing headphones, might have had a director shouting in her ear. It's B.S. to say what really happened and to try to blame it on one individual...where did the saying originate? I would think those people would be to blame if ya want to play the blame game. Fact is certain Nascar fans thought it was cute to say what they did. They got it from somewhere and it wasn't the announcer. Lets go to the source of the B.S. if you want to play what came first the chicken or the egg.
Let’s Go Brandon? It wasn’t a thing before that race.

**** Joe Biden? I couldn’t tell you.

It’s a waste to go back and forth so I’m done with this. Peace

Back
Top Bottom