2022 Xfinity Series News

Since scheme been posted. Austin Dillon will be in the 68 next week for BrandonBilt Motorsports. Heard Brown was calling around for a rental. Should be in the 45 next week for APR. RCR/ECR I believe will field the 68 a few more times throughout the rest of the season.
Welp Brown didn't get the 45 or 13 for next week. He will DNQ the 47 at Indy RC. 1 race deal.

Justin Allgaier bumps boy wonder off of the pole at Pocono

1658588704614.png

Gerbils were going on and on about nobody will run the tunnel turn as well as Ty did and turn two yada yada. Allgaier runs last and beats the hell out of him. lol

Is the PWP for any winner from the last 365 days or how does this work?
Any win from 2021 or 2022. As long as a PCP isn't used, 38th starting spot will go to a PWP. Going to shake up qualifying a ton next Saturday. 43+ cars for 38 spots, & now Harmon's team is basically locked in.

Nice catch by Chris Knight. Deegan is on the 07 pit box observing Custer's Xfinity race. There are rumors going around we will see her in a HAAS/Ford Alliance car next season.

Nice catch by Chris Knight. Deegan is on the 07 pit box observing Custer's Xfinity race. There are rumors going around we will see her in a HAAS/Ford Alliance car next season.
Her stellar finish today proves she can only get better with time....

Honestly, she might be better in a 2nd SHR NXS car than Trucks, probably good enough for 17th/18th in points.

That, and when you consider that Toyota has a grand total of 7 wins outside of the JGR universe, and the last one of those was almost a decade ago, well……
The "coach" acts more like an employee than a team owner to me is another tell. You don't hear like I wanted Jeff to be in this position or I moved Chad to this position out of Gibbs. I think toyota is running their show.

The "coach" acts more like an employee than a team owner to me is another tell. You don't hear like I wanted Jeff to be in this position or I moved Chad to this position out of Gibbs. I think toyota is running their show.
Um, no...but cute idea.

That, and when you consider that Toyota has a grand total of 7 wins outside of the JGR universe, and the last one of those was almost a decade ago, well……
Well, WE were supposed to buy the series, but we didn't so now you're blabbing about how small WE are. Got it. Out of your lane maybe?

Well, WE were supposed to buy the series, but we didn't so now you're blabbing about how small WE are. Got it. Out of your lane maybe?
Joe Gibbs Racing is the life line of Toyota. Feel like it’s a mutual deal between both parties. Toyota is most expensive manufacture to lease from & build an operation around. Sam Hunt only made it work because he had Gibbs connection. Gibbs is so successful because of his relationship to Toyota & wealthy drivers they attract.

Think that is the reason why Gibbs is the only one that can make Toyota work. Nor does Toyota like having 10000 teams.

Joe Gibbs Racing is the life line of Toyota. Feel like it’s a mutual deal between both parties. Toyota is most expensive manufacture to lease from & build an operation around. Sam Hunt only made it work because he had Gibbs connection. Gibbs is so successful because of his relationship to Toyota & wealthy drivers they attract.

Think that is the reason why Gibbs is the only one that can make Toyota work. Nor does Toyota like having 10000 teams.
:XXROFL:

I mean it’s true lol. No one can afford the Toyota program Atleast in Xfinity. It’s 2-3x more than Ford SHR & Chevy RCR deals.
I know you are new here and you can say anything you can come up with. BUT for your credibility around here you had better be able to prove it. We have enough B.S. artists in the toyota camp as it is lol.

Back
Top Bottom