2023 ARCA Menards Series

2 cars on the lead lap, Kvapil's first ARCA race in second and Mosack's first win in the series.

1694215657136.png

28 is all on Shane Huffman, he should have brought him as soon as the cowl started flapping. He's a good CC so Im not sure why he did that

I've been watching long enough to remember when 2/3 of the ARCA drivers were really good local racers that had "made it" and the other 1/3 were development drivers.

Now it's 1/3 development drivers and 2/3 *begin drunken 1am conversation between a few buddies* "hey vern I got $100k wanna run some arca races?"

They "say" the 17 has a female crew chief and were raving on women in racing and living their dreams, Im great with that however she looks like she is 12, she wasn't on the box just sitting on the wall and had her Mic folded up away from her mouth. Impressive

I've been watching long enough to remember when 2/3 of the ARCA drivers were really good local racers that had "made it" and the other 1/3 were development drivers.

Now it's 1/3 development drivers and 2/3 *begin drunken 1am conversation between a few buddies* "hey vern I got $100k wanna run some arca races?"
It looks like Arca called everyone that had a car and begged them to come to have a full field,probably paid the tire bills and some tow money like back in the day

As part of a Facebook ****posting page that sponsored part of a car at Daytona yeah pretty much on that last part

I know it's a busy schedule but you think there would be some better time to run this then the middle of the day on Friday

I know it's a busy schedule but you think there would be some better time to run this then the middle of the day on Friday
Should've ran Cup practice then (since it's closer to race time than this weird twilight practice) and do Arca right before trucks...like... pretty much every Arca/truck doubleheader night

Back
Top Bottom