2023 High Limit Sprint Car Series

Rico Abreu beats Larson and the rest of the field down.

Kasey Kahn’s up to 6th from the B Main.

1690422895147.png

Good for Rico. He's been the closest challenge for Larson, and he finally got it done. I think it's good for the series that someone else got a win.

That is possibly the best Kahne has looked all year.

Good for Rico. He's been the closest challenge for Larson, and he finally got it done. I think it's good for the series that someone else got a win.

That is possibly the best Kahne has looked all year.
Kahne had a win at Huset's in their weekly series as a way to prep for the High Bank Nationals but yeah, otherwise it hasn't been great. I can't blame him either for not getting to the feature automatically given how Grandview was a one groove track for most of the heat races.

That dash was a lot more entertaining than most. Corey Day barely outduels Larson for the win and pole position. Many sliders traded back and forth. He looks very impressive thus far in the 7BC.

That dash was a lot more entertaining than most. Corey Day barely outduels Larson for the win and pole position. Many sliders traded back and forth. He looks very impressive thus far in the 7BC.
Yeah he does. My wondering will be to see if Cory can keep his chops going in the long feature race. Larson's awake after that.

Were just home yesterday from 15 days at Knoxville. Started with the All Star race there on July 29. Heading to Husets tomorrow, since its only 10 miles away from home. Jackson on the week also. Then, its time to replenish my bank account... :)

Back
Top Bottom