2023 High Limit Sprint Car Series

The joint is jumping
1686096285902.png

Crowd is overwhelming for a little facility like this. Standing room only is an understatement.

Hope the track widens out, need to see guys run the rim here.

There seems to be a huge demand for very quality sprint car racing still, I’m excited for the Million.

Thankfully Rico was strong enough to give Larson a run for it. He almost got by, but showed his nose just a little early. Once Larson figured out where he was gaining on the cushion, he covered it. Too bad Marks hit the hole and wrecked out from the lead, would have been interesting to watch Larson have to pass him.

Thankfully Rico was strong enough to give Larson a run for it. He almost got by, but showed his nose just a little early. Once Larson figured out where he was gaining on the cushion, he covered it. Too bad Marks hit the hole and wrecked out from the lead, would have been interesting to watch Larson have to pass him.
You never really know how good Larson is in a race. He always seems to find a way to get it done, if its at all possible. His car control is phenomenal. He can literally will the car to do what he needs it to do. With that said. I was hoping Marks would pull off the win. Chase Randal had a good car also, but used it up in the middle of the race. It took about two hours to run the program +-, It took us an hour and 15 minutes to clear the parking lot and get on the road. Im so glad that all those people piled into the pits.:) Got home at 2:15. Well worth the trip down, even if I had to sit on landscape retaining wall to watch. It was a great seat, actually..

Makes sense he's not having a super year and that RWG 48 has been trash
Screenshot_20230725_115555_Facebook.jpg

OK, who else is amused that Hunter Schuerenberg got booted from someone's ride that was a #55 only to be brought in to replace Alex Bowman in his ride that's #55? Just me? Ok, ok.

Tim Buckwalter is a scratch from his 2nd starting spot. Valve train problem.

Back
Top Bottom