2023 High Limit Sprint Car Series

This made me smile.

Looks like the 7S made a savvy move to use their last allowed non-WoO race here, where there are no other Outlaws in the field. The rest are saving theirs for $50k at Lernerville.

Hopefully he can put it on the podium.

So I just watched Dirtrackr Daily and I did not have High Limit buying the All Stars on my bingo card for the year. Might happen, might not happen, might have even already happened and they may announce tonight depending I guess on who you're listening to. I'm not even going to attempt to speculate what would happen without there being any information out there and the All Stars are still a few weeks from starting to put together a 2024 schedule (should they even exist???).

If that happens I'd imagine Brad Sweet and possibly KKR be off the Outlaw tour. I can't imagine running one and owning another.

Dale Jr is going to get dirty.

FB_IMG_1695764452887.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think this is the first race Brad Sweet has been in High Limit wise.

It's his second, he was at Lakeside in April. Had four non-WoO dates he could run, used two of them on the Eldora Million, this is his last allowed if he wants to keep the WoO bonus money for full timers.

So I just watched Dirtrackr Daily and I did not have High Limit buying the All Stars on my bingo card for the year. Might happen, might not happen, might have even already happened and they may announce tonight depending I guess on who you're listening to. I'm not even going to attempt to speculate what would happen without there being any information out there and the All Stars are still a few weeks from starting to put together a 2024 schedule (should they even exist???).

Nothing is final until it's final and deals fall through, but all signs point toward it being deep in the negotiation phase. Next year will be wild and seismic in the sprint car world if it happens.

Sweet is Rollin! Larson about lost 2nd in the dash trying to work in the high side. Gonna be fun

Its amazing how Khane just yarded the field by 15 cars lengths on the start but we got a caution for a wreck, then on the restart he got smoked and lost by 5

Just so ya know , in the feature Khane got lapped in 5 laps! wtf?

Clean air is king, especially on a rocket fast track like this.

With where Kahne is at competitively with this strong of a field, just putting it in the show is a fairly good night. He's stronger some places than others.

Sweet bides his time and Larson makes a big mistake. Then Gravel finally gets an opportunity to take advantage of a Sweet misstep. Then Rico almost catches Gravel.

Wow. Whatever becomes of the High Limit Series next year, it would sure be something to watch those four compete for the same title.

Great race, Yung money knows one speed- win. Kid is so good and really cant blame him for just ripping it

They way these two series operate is completely different. I hope if this happens each series will remain independent of the other. With High Limit's limited number of races they seem to be able to attract more teams to run each race. The All Stars is a season long grind for its championship.
The All Stars do need a little help increasing the quantity and quality of the teams that run the full schedule.

They way these two series operate is completely different. I hope if this happens each series will remain independent of the other. With High Limit's limited number of races they seem to be able to attract more teams to run each race. The All Stars is a season long grind for its championship.
The All Stars do need a little help increasing the quantity and quality of the teams that run the full schedule.
I refuse to speculate on it to any great degree because I don't want to jump to the conclusion that Flo is intending to directly compete with the World of Outlaws on a weekly basis. I can wait to hear what the situation is whenever the situation changes, if it ever changes. I know sprint car racing has had splits before, but this is very different.

Back
Top Bottom