2023 High Limit Sprint Car Series

Schatz a heat winner. Larson 4th … transfers to the A Main.

Looks like Bowman and several others scratched out of the C.

Savin’ it for another night.

Courtney, Schatz and Rico in the Dash.

They’ll be up front for the $50,000 run.

Looks like Bowman and several others scratched out of the C.

Savin’ it for another night.
Well, I had that all screwed up. Alex starts 13th in the B Main.

Hopefully they have figured out their setup.

Morrell, Macedo, Brent Marks and Ian Madsen transfer out of the B.

Bowman 12th … takes a provisional to the back of the main event.

Fantastic race. Dubious and likely needless caution call with the leaders coming to the checkers that could have really screwed everything up.

What a drive by Macedo from the B to second. What a run by Carson McCarl until the GWC. Bummer for Rico, that car with Ricky Warner wrenching it is one of the strongest in the country now.

Scelzi wins the $50,000 …

Rico was killing it on the top till he had a flat right rear tire. Heartbreaker.

The end of the race was NASCAR bull$hit. If they do that again, I'm not watching them and that's a damn shame. Gio deserved to win; I feel bad for Rico but I think it was obvious watching the replay and live that he made contact with the stopped car and that blew out the tire. I wish there was more made about Gio as a second generation talent himself; get some degree of crossover interest with the NHRA guys.

Current entries for tomorrow night. Kahne the only Outlaws full timer...but I could see the KKR 9 team falling out of the Outlaws platinum agreement.
FB_IMG_1682368409487.jpg

Seems like the merch sales alone would make it worth Kahne's while to stay with the Outlaws full time. In any case, I wonder if Stenhouse ran the USCS race this past weekend to get the rust off for this.

Seems like the merch sales alone would make it worth Kahne's while to stay with the Outlaws full time. In any case, I wonder if Stenhouse ran the USCS race this past weekend to get the rust off for this.
My thoughts are with Sweet being part owner of the series and Kasey being the owner of Sweets car. Brad is obviously the favorite for the Outlaws title, Kasey is likely to finish no better than 10th in points, so they may be doing the math that the KKR 9 can make more from High Limit.

50 cars took time. Fast 22 in each of 2 qualifying groups direct to heat races. Rest to a consy - top 4 to the back of heats.

Blake Hahn fastest in group A and overall ... Bowman 3rd.

Brent Marks quickest in B group, Larson 5th, Stenhouse 19th.

Pretty strong field. Let’s go, McKenna Hasse ... 15th in first bunch. A girl that turns wrenches.

I wish Danny Dietrich was with his normal GKR team, this one just isn't as good.

Bowman flips hard on lap 1, heat 1.

Failed crossover move after being passed. He’s fine. Car fixable. Morrell’s car is totalled... left down tube torn completely off, chassis badly bent. He’s ok.

50 cars took time. Fast 22 in each of 2 qualifying groups direct to heat races. Rest to a consy - top 4 to the back of heats.

Blake Hahn fastest in group A and overall ... Bowman 3rd.

Brent Marks quickest in B group, Larson 5th, Stenhouse 19th.

Pretty strong field. Let’s go, McKenna Hasse ... 15th in first bunch. A girl that turns wrenches.
I'm little surprised McKenna doesn't run better. Guess money talks. Can't afford the best parts or a real crew.

Hasse wins the C Main. She drove a smooth race.

Left engine bank smoking. Hopefully a valve cover gasket.

What kind of rotor/pad combo you think Macri running? Never anything that wasn't broken throw that many sparks. Sure was fast.
No idea. Kofoid’s brake was hot as well.

Driving style.

You’d think Flo would have the pit microphone thing figured out before the festivities get underway.

Wonder if any of the other guys crew help her any in this situation? Come over and look for the leak, etc. Think she's fairly well respected.

What kind of rotor/pad combo you think Macri running? Never anything that wasn't broken throw that many sparks. Sure was fast.
They were doing that at Lakeside the other week too and I've seen them do that here in PA. No idea though

DD makes me eat my words going 11th to 4th in the B to make the feature with a nice high move.

No one is ever going to take that dice thing.

Commentators: The track is good. The track will be good. There will be more passing later. They chose to not have passing now. This is good and there is good action. There is passing, just look, that looked like a pass. The track will be great for the feature.

Me, at home, watching what feels like 1000 cautions: I wonder if they're trying to convey a message to the viewer?

Back
Top Bottom