'21 Generation 7 Car news

You're paying attention.
1653600157757.png
1653600157757.png
1653600157757.png

First I've heard of brake rotor issues this year. A lot of people have been cracking them?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'd like to se the G reports for drivers seat on these cars.
Most drivers are saying the hits feel harder this year. No one has been hurt, so its hard to say if it feels harder or they're hitting harder

First I've heard of brake rotor issues this year. A lot of people have been cracking them?

Exactly. Badly abused or mis-manufactured brake rotors let go ... not like we’ve never seen this before.

It’s likely that half the rotors used at a “braking” track exhibit cracking and end up in the recycling bin on Monday ... along with the rotors that end up there on general principles i.e. the rest of them.

I wonder where these people were when they were melting beads on tires smacking the wall and blowing up oil tanks. I guess in drama training school?

I wonder where these people were when they were melting beads on tires smacking the wall and blowing up oil tanks. I guess in drama training school?
Man, I haven't heard melted beads mentioned on a broadcast in a few years, other than Larry Mac talking about when it used to happen...

Most drivers are saying the hits feel harder this year. No one has been hurt, so its hard to say if it feels harder or they're hitting harder

Tbh after all of the safety talk and the dummy test etc last year about this car, even if was mostly bull****, and now with them saying how much harder the wrecks seem, something feels off about it.

Tbh after all of the safety talk and the dummy test etc last year about this car, even if was mostly bull****, and now with them saying how much harder the wrecks seem, something feels off about it.
Just look at the cars AFTER a big hit. They don't show hardly ANY damage most of the time. Car is too solid. Chassis should have been 18" narrower, then added a bolt-on crushable section on both sides. The foam sure isn't doing it.

But lets wait till somebody gets hurt before saying anything.

The NASCAR apologists here make me sick. I truly believe some are getting paid.

Just look at the cars AFTER a big hit. They don't show hardly ANY damage most of the time. Car is too solid. Chassis should have been 18" narrower, then added a bolt-on crushable section on both sides. The foam sure isn't doing it.

But lets wait till somebody gets hurt before saying anything.

The NASCAR apologists here make me sick. I truly believe some are getting paid.
People without engineering degrees who are not involved with the car in any way making engineering decisions like they know something is hilarious

What was wrong with five lug nuts like a real car?
Why do they need a diffuser?
Why the belly pan?
Why the splitter?
Why the rocker boxes?
What is wrong with having a suspension that works instead of running on bump stops?
Why, why, why????
Would it not be nice to see the cars work, and the driver work harder? Make them lift going into the corner, let's see who has the biggest balls.

Why the belly pan?
Why the splitter?
Why the rocker boxes?
What is wrong with having a suspension that works instead of running on bump stops?
Why, why, why????
Would it not be nice to see the cars work, and the driver work harder? Make them lift going into the corner, let's see who has the biggest balls.

I long for the days of like 2003 Cup racing. Big, heavy, full of HP, stock cars... and they were a pain in the ass to try force them to go left. It made for incredible racing, and I miss it, like a lot.

I miss the old days lol.

I'm just thankful that Brian isn't running the show anymore.

Why the belly pan?
Why the splitter?
Why the rocker boxes?
Why, why, why????
It's true tho.gif

Why the belly pan?
Why the splitter?
Why the rocker boxes?
Why, why, why????
Why don't the drivers drive the transport?

Looks like Aunty got his hand slapped? He's on ignore so don't know what brilliant response he composed. I'm sure it was strictly on point & not the least personal.

Rent free. I'm living rent free.

LOL

Dive's recent replies within this page of the thread have nothing to do with you, yet they are 100% relevant to the topic at hand. He didn't even say anything, just sharing informative tweets.

"Rent free"....how ironic

LOL

Dive's recent replies within this page of the thread have nothing to do with you, yet they are 100% relevant to the topic at hand. He didn't even say anything, just sharing informative tweets.

"Rent free"....how ironic
My bad. I swear was a post by him that appeared to go missing. Whatever. I used to really value his input. No more.

Back
Top Bottom