23XI statement on not signing Charter agreement

I take it you're not a basketball fan and that even Matt Kenseth couldn't convince you to become one. :p
Exactly. In fact, let's replace the hypothetical basketball team with heavy metal. His preference didn't cause me to reevaluate my opinion. Ditto Mark Martin and rap.

Maybe Jordan can bring along those with minimal or no exposure to racing. Maybe he can get people who don't like racing to revisit it. Maybe I'm the only one who won't take another look based solely on a celeb's say-so, especially on the subject of entertainments.

We've now hit the part of this discussion where the junior college psychologists hit the ground running. Good grief, how can you someone even remotely think this is true without even having a conversation with that person? So, Dennis flaunts his money, good for him. I'd have my own helicopter pad if I had that kind of money... God bless him.
If I ever become wealthy, I will not change. I will remain the same Greg I have always been.

Except for setting up a railroad to bring in hawt semi emaciated wimmins from Eastern Europe.
Funeral plans that would pour my ashes into the carburetor of a 900+ HP Chevy engine to blow my ashes onto the bodies of some more hawt wimmins.

We've now hit the part of this discussion where the junior college psychologists hit the ground running. Good grief, how can you someone even remotely think this is true without even having a conversation with that person? So, Dennis flaunts his money, good for him. I'd have my own helicopter pad if I had that kind of money... God bless him.
Oh stop it…I’m having some fun with it, while explaining the truth. And yes I was a darn good psychology major!

I don’t resent anyone with money, and I will always be an MJ fan. I despise Hambone because of his smarmy persona. Yes, he’s a narcissist…his behavior reveals it over and over. His home (I’ve seen the video) is a constant service at the “church of Hamlin”.

But regardless, the main reason he’s fighting this is he will be broke without seeing his charter purchase grow as an investment. He’s leveraged an asset that is disappearing. Follow the money…

Oh stop it…I’m having some fun with it, while explaining the truth. And yes I was a darn good psychology major!

I don’t resent anyone with money, and I will always be an MJ fan. I despise Hambone because of his smarmy persona. Yes, he’s a narcissist…his behavior reveals it over and over. His home (I’ve seen the video) is a constant service at the “church of Hamlin”.

But regardless, the main reason he’s fighting this is he will be broke without seeing his charter purchase grow as an investment. He’s leveraged an asset that is disappearing. Follow the money…
Plus NASCAR is f-ing them 😝

You’re claiming Hamlin borrowed money personally using a charter he doesn’t own as collateral.

Back
Top Bottom