500 Race thread.

I don't have a problem with Danica. However Nascar give her WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much attention. When she had the interview after leaving the nationwide race they interviewed her for like 5 minutes and you can tell she wanted to walk away but the reporter kept going. They should put the races on two channels One for Danica only and one for all 43 drivers. She had a very good race but the attention was sickening.

Take the final lap with Jimmie Johnson.

That makes me reallly miss hotpass.

Phucking NASCAR bullchit

I like the comment from chad at the very end.

From that view, the A pillar structure looks very cheap and weak.

I don't have a problem with Danica. However Nascar give her WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much attention. When she had the interview after leaving the nationwide race they interviewed her for like 5 minutes and you can tell she wanted to walk away but the reporter kept going. They should put the races on two channels One for Danica only and one for all 43 drivers. She had a very good race but the attention was sickening.
They have buttons on your remote for that, I use them on the waltrips, the buschs, brad daugherty and a couple more.

Yeah, Danica certainly gets more than her share of attention, but there's always that one driver that NASCAR tries to cram down everyone's throat, and right now and probably for the next couple years at least, that driver is Danica Patrick. 2 or 3 years ago it was Kyle Busch, 5-10 years ago it was Dale Jr., before that it was Jeff Gordon, before that Dale Sr., etc. The one difference is that everyone I just mentioned has accomplished a lot more than Danica, but for now she's the flavor of the month til the next one comes along.

Yeah, Danica certainly gets more than her share of attention, but there's always that one driver that NASCAR tries to cram down everyone's throat, and right now and probably for the next couple years at least, that driver is Danica Patrick. 2 or 3 years ago it was Kyle Busch, 5-10 years ago it was Dale Jr., before that it was Jeff Gordon, before that Dale Sr., etc. The one difference is that everyone I just mentioned has accomplished a lot more than Danica, but for now she's the flavor of the month til the next one comes along.
In my opinion she's probably the best tasting flavor of the month in cup in a helluva long time.

Back
Top Bottom