500 Race thread.

Glad Johnson won and Danica didn't, the talking would have never ended.

So far, everything that NASCAR has done to improve plate racing from the fan's perspective has failed.

Well let's be honest, plate racing always is, and always will be boring. The fun races are at tracks that aren't plate or 1.5 Tri-ovals.

Did anyone noticed how Johnson tore the car up after the race? I have a feeling NASCAR's going to be paying real close attention in postrace tech after the comments Chad Knaus made over the radio a couple years ago.

Hitting the brakes just as he came to the grass was a strange move indeed.

Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361745198411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361745198411.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 155
I was thinking the same thing when jimmie knocked the front end off the car.

Danica could have won. She could have cut in front of jimmie when he was leading the bottom line, and let him push her to the front, but she stayed up high with junior.

I was thinking the same thing when jimmie knocked the front end off the car.

Danica could have won. She could have cut in front of jimmie when he was leading the bottom line, and let him push her to the front, but she stayed up high with junior.
I was hoping she would have done that also. I was even yelling at the tv telling her to go down low. But she didn't listen to me. LOL:D

Saw this at ESPN.com:

"Her line of conversation with spotter Brandon Benesch denoted not only a confidence, but the mindset of a driver determined to stake out claims in her first full Sprint Cup season, especially so when informed that Earnhardt Jr. was annoyed with her attempts to block him.
"It's not blocking, you a------," she said, as if talking to her former Nationwide Series teammate. "It's protecting your lane."
"He's the king," the spotter answered.
"He's never been a fan, so fine with me," Patrick responded.

Saw this at ESPN.com:

"Her line of conversation with spotter Brandon Benesch denoted not only a confidence, but the mindset of a driver determined to stake out claims in her first full Sprint Cup season, especially so when informed that Earnhardt Jr. was annoyed with her attempts to block him.
"It's not blocking, you a------," she said, as if talking to her former Nationwide Series teammate. "It's protecting your lane."
The King? There will always only be one person referred to as "the king" and I think we know who I am referring too.

Saw this at ESPN.com:

Fan? He put you in one of his cars and you cost him probably over a million in wrecked racecars now I know some of those were'nt her fault and maybe he didnt foot whole bill cause all of those cars were funded by hendrick but those cars did say JR Motorsports and I wonder how long tony will put up with wrecked racecars.

Fan? He put you in one of his cars and you cost him probably over a million in wrecked racecars now I know some of those were'nt her fault and maybe he didnt foot whole bill cause all of those cars were funded by hendrick but those cars did say JR Motorsports and I wonder how long tony will put up with wrecked racecars.

I think the real question is, how many race cars is GO Daddy willing to pay for.

Rick likes selling cars, Tony likes racing, it's all money.

Back
Top Bottom