500 RACE thread

you want to hate the coach, then when he gets on camera in an moment towards the end of the race and he doesn't mention his son that just died and they did a salute to during this race........it just makes it easier
Ya know, some people find it very painful to talk about their deceased children.

Ford has a darn good chance, Toyota not so much, but two of their best up front.

you want to hate the coach, then when he gets on camera in an moment towards the end of the race and he doesn't mention his son that just died and they did a salute to during this race........it just makes it easier

I don't want this comment to be taken out of context but William & Mary, where JD Gibbs played college football, paid their respects a few weeks ago. It was well done...

What a joke. Can’t believe some people like this.
The wrecking, I think its safe to say most dont, but the racing up to the wreck was very good, and this what most of us like, your mileage is going to vary.

Oh I need this red flag to be over and the race to be over, I gots a business call that needs to be made, and I told them I would return their call in an hour, and that was at the top of the current hour......

Lap #11, it was his Jersey number.

Is Larry Mac at the track? Or in that fancy Fox studio

Wow, I can't believe you would even go there. I lost my daughter last month and most every time I talk or think about her I become a crying babbling fool. Joe Gibbs is not one of my favorites, but wouldn't make this type of comment about him.

That wreck showed again just how safe these cars are. Good job NASCAR for all their safety rules and the teams for building such a safe car.

I don't recall Joe saying anything during that segment either. Watching crewmen hold up a banner is completely different from talking about someone.

so the Question running in my head is, is a nascar race okay being entertainment or should it be a sport that is really about racing?

Wow, I can't believe you would even go there. I lost my daughter last month and most every time I talk or think about her I become a crying babbling fool. Joe Gibbs is not one of my favorites, but wouldn't make this type of comment about him.
Sorry to hear that about your daughter, my condolences to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom