500 RACE thread

Wow, I can't believe you would even go there. I lost my daughter last month and most every time I talk or think about her I become a crying babbling fool. Joe Gibbs is not one of my favorites, but wouldn't make this type of comment about him.
I am very sorry to hear that, you have my deepest and sincerest condolences:(

Without plates wouldn’t there be pack racing anyways? I can’t imagine there would be much working the throttle with length and banking here, it would be just wide open at 220 mph or so. And if everyone is wide open they’d all be close

22 minutes since the wreck. How long are we going to remain under yellow?

Without plates wouldn’t there be pack racing anyways? I can’t imagine there would be much working the throttle with length and banking here, it would be just wide open at 220 mph or so. And if everyone is wide open they’d all be close
I can only point to California and Michigan. Plates aren't used there and the cars don't run in big packs.

In 'defense' of this particular accident, it happened within half a lap of a restart. The cars would be bunched up after that at any track on the circuit.

I don't recall Joe saying anything during that segment either. Watching crewmen hold up a banner is completely different from talking about someone.

I'm wrong for saying this now, we can debate it later. Let's talk about the race now.

My apologies to everyone but let's revisit at a later date

Looking to pick up a little of the Animation Domination crowd here.
Yep, but I was already going to be here for it, minus Bobs Burger, I like Archer, err , H John, but the show is just, meh.

yeah it is. They will have a tapered spacer to deal with instead of a plate. Trucks and Xfinity have been using the same thing for years

you want to hate the coach, then when he gets on camera in an moment towards the end of the race and he doesn't mention his son that just died and they did a salute to during this race........it just makes it easier

Wut? I guess wanting to hate is the problem.

yeah it is. They will have a tapered spacer to deal with instead of a plate. Trucks and Xfinity have been using the same thing for years

yeah the truck race was a wreck fest and the busch race was a snoozer

I’m saying if they just used last years engines and package. With this banking you could probably run nearly entirely wide open

Now that this race will cross the 7 PM ET hour I wish I was in the Neilsen Rating room in about 5 minutes with another event starting that draws in the casual sports viewer! Be an interesting science experiment!

Back
Top Bottom