500 RACE thread

McMurray still in it, damn. Go pick'em driver. :D

This is reminding me of Daytona 500s of the past. The field getting spread out, small crashes, (2 or 3 cars), action all over the track. NASCAR may be on to something here. Kudos to them. They be done well so far today.
If NASCAR is on to something, they're about to change it wholesale.

This is reminding me of Daytona 500s of the past. The field getting spread out, small crashes, (2 or 3 cars), action all over the track. NASCAR may be on to something here. Kudos to them. They be done well so far today.

only issue is this is the last race of these rules :) onto the new and better rules at Dega

I agree! I'm enjoying it very much!

If this is allowed to play out, no goofy cautions late in the race, this will be settled among the class of the field. I hate to see a mid pack car win because of a big crash that takes out the best. I want to see the best car and driver win.

so now DW has admitted again that he blew off the some of the top people in the sport...He never though JG would be good and just said Chad wasn't crew chief material.... yet they let him yap away and tell the world how NASCAR works......

Back
Top Bottom