56th Rolex 24 at Daytona

Cindric and Briscoe were almost never really below 7th either, and were in the top 5 when the car failed inside the final half hour. Pretty good run for both cars considering how little road experience any of the youngsters besides Cindric have.
I thought the same thing. Continues to prove to me anyway, just how high the caliber of drivers are that drive the "Taxi Cabs" as the detractors like to say.

Each car starting on the front row.

GjU1WIP.jpg

They upload qualifying ASAP if you wanna check it out. Prototype was by far the best.

Saw it last night, thanks.

Castroneves almost had it. The Taylor boys snatched it. Them boys are always so quick.

I just woke up. What is going on in this race? The Corvette boys and Wayne Taylor Racing guys started on pole but are something like 55 and 30 seconds behind respectivately last time I saw.

Saw it last night, thanks.

Castroneves almost had it. The Taylor boys snatched it. Them boys are always so quick.

I just woke up. What is going on in this race? The Corvette boys and Wayne Taylor Racing guys started on pole but are something like 55 and 30 seconds behind respectivately last time I saw.
#10 is off sequence. The Vettes aren't slow as much as the Fords are fast.

#10 is off sequence. The Vettes aren't slow as much as the Fords are fast.
Fords are at least half a second quicker than everyone else in GTLM, it’s insane.

The Ligier obviously doesn’t have the pace but Alonso is working his ass off this stint to get inside the top 10 and chase down Frijns.

Fords are at least half a second quicker than everyone else in GTLM, it’s insane.

The Ligier obviously doesn’t have the pace but Alonso is working his ass off this stint to get inside the top 10 and chase down Frijns.

His pace looks good, I would not be surprised to see someone with better equipment sign Alonso up for next year.

I like what Mario said about how drivers can run different series, but some hide behind contracts. Alonzo got a good stint and is running smart IMO.

Guys like Alonzo are event makers like Harvick was saying about Nascar going to different tracks, Certain drivers can do it also.

Race preempted for Utah Arizona? on Fox and UFC fight night? on FS-1. Somebody needs their head examined.

Wait the Ford GT has over a 30 second lead already?

Good lord. I was helping my Dad weld at the shop, so that surprised me like hell to see that already.

A few cool tidbits I found out:

Jimmie Johnson’s father and brother are the spotters for the ESM Nissans.

Three JGR spotters are spotting for the 3GT Lexuses.

Paul Miller Racing shook down their Huracan at New Smyrna last night.

Right rears down everywhere.

I wonder if its the kerbing of one of the right hand corners that has a piece of the kerbing exposed or something?

anyone else listening to the IMSA Radio/RSL feed and noticing that Andrew Marriott is starting to sound as gruff

Back
Top Bottom