56th Rolex 24 at Daytona

Haven't been able to tune in much yet, went and dabbled in the NHL all star festivities here in Tampa for a bit. Why is the 10 so far back in the P class? Did they have issues?

Time to play some GTAVO while the race is on Go, maybe one day I will get the login's to work

I'm on uverse, FSG automatically pulls the login data from my modem and lets me right in

I enjoy the onboards, when the commentators are quiet. It's neat watching the different shift sequences. Some go to 2nd gear at the bus stop, some go to third. Some lift at the kink, some downshift, some upshift.

I'm on uverse, FSG automatically pulls the login data from my modem and lets me right in
That is nice, I wish it worked like that for DirecTv, the few times I tired to log in to NBC's version it never works, so I just gave up

That is nice, I wish it worked like that for DirecTv, the few times I tired to log in to NBC's version it never works, so I just gave up

Shouldn't be that hard to link FSG to DTV...i know they said they fixed some account issues in the system now

Just checked in for the first time today and my GTLM pick 911 crashes.
Cuuuurappppp !

Haven't been able to tune in much yet, went and dabbled in the NHL all star festivities here in Tampa for a bit. Why is the 10 so far back in the P class? Did they have issues?
They’ve had tire issues now that tore up the car, spent 14 minutes in the garage.

Idk why Conti would say that, 2013-2016 were 3rd-Gen DPs and previous-gen LMP2s and 2017 was a lineup of fresh, underdeveloped new LMP2s. The cars are faster than they’ve been in years.

This is some real NASCAR level of not-cheating going on...filling fuel too fast with a legal jig....

Back
Top Bottom