58th Rolex 24 at DAYTONA

The Dixon vacuum fest is something.

Kamui is a great driver himself, but I guess they forget that.
The Rolex is worthy of actual sports car announcers who aren’t just going to suck off every IndyCar and NASCAR guy around. Too bad everyone’s hitched their wagon to this network.

EPFILuiXUAMtC1w.jpg

Big respect for Kobayashi and his puruit of racing. While many are aware of classic performances as a professional eater, and the way he electrified the Hot Dog eating sport.
Very few know about the A-D-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y he has overcome. The Jaw arthritis took him down in his Hot Dog eating prime.

His ability to bounce back and learn racing is an amazing thing.
So much respect.

Big respect for Kobayashi and his puruit of racing. While many are aware of classic performances as a professional eater, and the way he electrified the Hot Dog eating sport.
Very few know about the A-D-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y he has overcome. The Jaw arthritis took him down in his Hot Dog eating prime.

So much respect.
Wait it's that Kobayashi? I had no idea

Think Kyle will do this again?
Of course, he wants to do it again. If this ACO/IMSA agreement pans out, expect Kyle Busch to be a guest driver for Toyota LMP car. Not to mention, he puts a lot of attention on the Lexus brand as well.

Its a win-win deal of he partcipates. Look at Dale Jr, he wants to get back in along with Gordon, Johnson, and even Chase Elliott said he's interested.

Last hour is going to be full of attrition. I mean the equipment in the cars has lasted for 23 hours without much of a break and with drivers being more aggressive in the final hour, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

Of course, he wants to do it again. If this ACO/IMSA agreement pans out, expect Kyle Busch to be a guest driver for Toyota LMP car. Not to mention, he puts a lot of attention on the Lexus brand as well.

Its a win-win deal of he partcipates. Look at Dale Jr, he wants to get back in along with Gordon, Johnson, and even Chase Elliott said he's interested.
More NASCAR guys will also get more people interested

So much respect.
Wait it's that Kobayashi? I had no idea
And I'm an idiot

Two old motorsports rivals (BMW and Porsche) duking it out for a class win at the 24 Hours of Daytona, it doesn't get any better than this
The weather cooperated --- couldn't have asked for better conditions. A great 24 hours.
I need a nap as soon as it's over. Stayed up late and got up early. :D

Wayne Taylor Racing is one of my favorite teams in motorsports it was awesome Wayne started it, his sons raced for him and then they moved on to equally awesome rides and then Wayne goes out to get him more ringers to go and win the Rolex. When I went to the 2017 Rolex, I got a lucky enough to get a prime spot right in front of the garage to see them set up just to see Jeff Gordon. I started watching the other drivers on the team and crew members set up, Seemed like a family operation that has long time employees, cant root against that

Back
Top Bottom