600 RACE thread --- Charlotte

88 and 9 holding eachother up again.

Kasey showing why Charlotte is his best track
I’m pretty sure he’d run well there today in one of his rookie year Dodge’s with Evernham Motorsports, dude is money at Charlotte

Gordon: “if I had a nickle for everytime I hit that wall”

DW: “or almost hit it heh heh”

latest

We are in complete darkness...looks outside and its bright daylight:eek:

Elliott admits to getting stuck behind the 10 and blames himself for staying pinched on the bottom

Last week, you could close but not pass.

For such a solid race fan, you sure don’t make a lot of sense with the intermediate plate bull****
I watch the leader board and most of the time 6th is over 10 seconds down, if that is passing and closing in your world so be it.

Anyone know what happened to the 20 and the 14? They are shown in 20th and back rn.

Sigh, get ready for it folks

I watch the leader board and most of the time 6th is over 10 seconds down, if that is passing and closing in your world so be it.

Haven’t you been watching the high side work? What’s the problem with the field getting strung out a bit? I know the 18 has been untouchable, but there have still been comers-and-goers and some very competitive racing.

He is running well tonight gotta give Kasey some credit
I will be the first none KK fan to give him the credit, I really thought that was it for him going to the #95 team, but damn, they have been impressive all year.

Haven’t you been watching the high side work? What’s the problem with the field getting strung out a bit? I know the 18 has been untouchable, but there have still been comers-and-goers and some very competitive racing.
Yea I find the battles throughout the field pretty good, it’s okay to get strung out a bit IMO but that’s just me.

Back
Top Bottom