#88 driver announcement - It's Bowman

yeah your right, go over there and get their championship trophy from last year off of them

Whatever ... they seem to be trending downward and I don't think Bowman will be playoff level next year. They will probably be a force again in a few years, but going young will bring growing pains.

yeah that old guy Larson is having a hard time with it. that old guy Elliott gees he keeps it up he might make the playoffs, and Blaney? don't get me started about the ol fossil

Whatever ... they seem to be trending downward and I don't think Bowman will be playoff level next year. They will probably be a force again in a few years, but going young will bring growing pains.

Never underestimate Hendrick. Never.

yeah your right, go over there and get their championship trophy from last year off of them

I think that Carl keeps it polished for them. Just a rumor though....:D

Was a bit surprised when I heard the news. I just think he's the equivalent of Kasey Khane only younger. Also think Byron is more deserving of the ride.

I'm happy for him, he has shown he can compete, but it's crazy this kid steps into this premium ride while not even having a ride of his own? Where did he come from when he was named Dale's relief driver last year?

I think Nitro knows him personally
I was really excited when I heard the news. He has some pretty big shoes to fill, but I think he will do a good job. He will definitely be under a pretty big microscope with all of the Jr nation fans. The one thing I know for sure is that Alex will give them 100% and represent Hendrick Motorsports with class.

Last edited:
Bowman is getting into a real good car, I would think he should do top 15th or better or the talking will start. He's got pressure that's for sure, all eyes are on him. He needs to put the 88 in the playoffs.

Bowman is getting into a real good car, I would think he should do top 15th or better or the talking will start. He's got pressure that's for sure, all eyes are on him. He needs to put the 88 in the playoffs.
Is JJ's car Good?
Is Chase's car Good?
Did KK finally get a win?
Thank you Mr. Bowman for all the testing and helping HMS have good cars. :D
I have a feeling Ives is very happy to have the kid back in the car. :)

Bowman needs to be put in more Xfinity races if he's full time next year in the 88.
He is getting plenty of practice time doing all GM and HMS testing. Looks like Junior is doing the tire test this time. KK is worn out from staying awake for the last race.:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Bowman needs to be put in more Xfinity races if he's full time next year in the 88.
Bowman said he didn't think he was going to get any cup races this year, but he did say he was going to get some Xfinity races this year. Nice to see he and Byron in the same races.

Back
Top Bottom