Adam Stevens vs #78 Pit Crew

They still bringing that Bellator cage to the tracks? I think I found our first match that doesn't involve drivers.

I get being frustrated, but I don't understand what Stevens fighting with the 78 guys accomplishes. It was a racing deal. Truex got aero loose inside Busch and wrecked them both. I don't think the 78 guys' intent was to take out the 18 intentionally, while destroying their own race car.

It's obvious the Gibbs bunch is tired of the 78 team kicking their ass week after week. This is pent up frustration boiling over.

Well we finally found someone who doesn't care anymore....that 78 crew member.
"I don't care you are...get outta my box....."

He was probably pissed that he was gonna have to deal with Kyles BS so he wanted to take it out on the 78 team.

Haha. So what was Adam really going to do?! He got shut down really quick and walks off... oh yeah this reminds me, my first reaction to this on track incident... *waves* Hi Joe Gibbs!

Anyway, how's that alliance working out with that race team out in Colorado?

I figured out why Kyle was so calm during his interview!

upload_2017-7-25_22-21-21.jpeg

There's few things I enjoy more than watching a country ass whooping, wish the old boy would have stopped a mudhole in Adam

Damn dude got sent home packing. I like how he went in there thinking he would intimidate these guys and then backed down as soon as the big dude got in his face.

In two years, FRR has literally has JGR shaken up some.

That's hilarious, I guess they did not learn from SHR and HMS. Alliances are needed, but I have a feeling JGR feels as if they are getting shafted in this deal.

I don't agree. All of the TRD powered Toyotas are fast. JGR needs to take care of its own house, and everything will be fine. The other piece you have here that you didn't have with HMS and SHR is that TRD is building the engines. They are a neutral party. The chassis side of things might be a bit sticky as JGR provides those to FRR. That might sting a bit.

I think what is missing in this discussion of the confrontation is that the much maligned FRR pit crew beat the 18 crew. They felt shafted when Kyle said that it was time to race. They did their work, and they did it well. For all of the **** they have taken, I kind of get why they were amped up. As far as Martin, Adam, Cole, and Kyle....I think they were over it before the ambulance ride was over.

I am with Rev here, I dont see that happening, they are much better off with Toyota, they get more support from Toyota then they will or did going back to Chevy.

I'm not surprised the 18 team/Adam Stevens is getting into it with the satellite team that spanks the field every week. This is why I'm a huge fan of what Barney Visser has done with his race team and where he's got it today.

Housewives of Indy, on demand. When the 78 wins the championship, is the "alliance" over? The 78 took responsibility but I'd say 50/50 on the blame ticket. Crew members arguing over it solves nothing except more entertainment for the fans to watch. Had it been anybody other than the 18's team mate, we'd a seen another donnybrook with kyle smackin the concrete with is forehead. Ah priceless.

I been said this when it happened Sunday.. but nobody wanted to listent to me, I listened to both scanners and I don't care what anybody says truex knew exactly what he was doing, yea he got loose but but he wrecked Kyle.. he was pissed Kyle was ready to race he said it on scanner and Kyle crew chief knew he did it on purpose! That's why I like the #18 team! They will get them back .

I been said this when it happened Sunday.. but nobody wanted to listent to me, I listened to both scanners and I don't care what anybody says truex knew exactly what he was doing, yea he got loose but but he wrecked Kyle.. he was pissed Kyle was ready to race he said it on scanner and Kyle crew chief knew he did it on purpose! That's why I like the #18 team! They will get them back .
Truex wrecked himself out of one of the biggest races on the calendar on purpose? o_O

The garbled message I heard was that "Kyle" was going to get on your door. Doesn't have a thing to do with wrecking anybody, It means among other things, be ready, be careful, look out for it. That is a term teams use all the time.

The garbled message I heard was that "Kyle" was going to get on your door. Doesn't have a thing to do with wrecking anybody, It means among other things, be ready, be careful, look out for it. That is a term teams use all the time.
So must didn't listen to the whole thing.. the 78 and 18 spotter and crew chief was going back and 4th for a lil bit and Kyle crew chief said what u want to do here and he said I think it's time to race.. they told truex what he said and he got mad and was like well he was ok with it all day when we was helping him out smh.. dude it's like 60 laps left it's time to go .. anybody with a brain knew whoever got out front was hard to pass so Kyle was ready to race and get out front.. the restart before that Kyle let truex get out front just like truex was doing for Kyle so I don't understand why truex was getting an attitude about it.. he was pissed.. Kyle crew chief knew that! So right after the start truex gets a lil loose then swerves and hit Kyle into the wall.. if this was anyone else with these sircumstances y'all would say yea with all that radio talk I feel like he might have did that on purpose but since it's Kyle cry baby Busch y'all all taking truex side.. right after the hit Kyle spotter said yep he wrecked us! I listen to truex a lot every week on the scanner because he is up front all the time.. this dude cries more than Kyle all the damn time.. he hates anybody racing him or getting by him..

So must didn't listen to the whole thing.. the 78 and 18 spotter and crew chief was going back and 4th for a lil bit and Kyle crew chief said what u want to do here and he said I think it's time to race.. they told truex what he said and he got mad and was like well he was ok with it all day when we was helping him out smh.. dude it's like 60 laps left it's time to go .. anybody with a brain knew whoever got out front was hard to pass so Kyle was ready to race and get out front.. the restart before that Kyle let truex get out front just like truex was doing for Kyle so I don't understand why truex was getting an attitude about it.. he was pissed.. Kyle crew chief knew that! So right after the start truex gets a lil loose then swerves and hit Kyle into the wall.. if this was anyone else with these sircumstances y'all would say yea with all that radio talk I feel like he might have did that on purpose but since it's Kyle cry baby Busch y'all all taking truex side.. right after the hit Kyle spotter said yep he wrecked us! I listen to truex a lot every week on the scanner because he is up front all the time.. this dude cries more than Kyle all the damn time.. he hates anybody racing him or getting by him..

Martin didn't drive into Kyle's door, but he was NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER going to back off in that corner. His points position, the whole damn race (clean air was everything), and a message that needed to be sent to the 18 about how the playoffs might look depended upon it. I knew that the second Kyle said he wanted to race. There was no question in my mind at all that Kyle would beat Martin on the restart, and there was no question in my mind that Turn 1 would get interesting. It did. Kyle had the best car, but the year that Martin has had allowed him to race the way he did. Interesting stuff.

Martin didn't drive into Kyle's door, but he was NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER going to back off in that corner. His points position, the whole damn race (clean air was everything), and a message that needed to be sent to the 18 about how the playoffs might look depended upon it. I knew that the second Kyle said he wanted to race. There was no question in my mind at all that Kyle would beat Martin on the restart, and there was no question in my mind that Turn 1 would get interesting. It did. Kyle had the best car, but the year that Martin has had allowed him to race the way he did. Interesting stuff.

Not sure "the Kyle" had the best car..It did look impressive when Kyle would zooom out front, but Truex was letting him do it.

Back
Top Bottom