Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona Race Thread

Damn.....

Keselowski is in the paddock. Imagine that...................

I've heard making your favorite vacation destination your home can be a double-edged sword
Yep. Snowbirds come down here in the winter and love it. Then they foolishly move down here "in the winter" full time, buy a house and settle in etc. By July they're refusing to leave home during the day. Many don't make it through the first summer.

Sitting here patiently waiting.......
comida18.gif

The Clash historically was a race for pole winners. When I tuned into the pre race show last night they listed the qualifiers as the chase qualifiers, plus Bowman (the only pole winner listed), and Danica for her Daytona 500 pole. I was disappointed that they didn't list all the drivers who won a pole last season. Some drivers qualified with more than one reason such as Dillion who is a Daytona 500 pole winner and a chase qualifier.

The Clash historically was a race for pole winners. When I tuned into the pre race show last night they listed the qualifiers as the chase qualifiers, plus Bowman (the only pole winner listed), and Danica for her Daytona 500 pole. I was disappointed that they didn't list all the drivers who won a pole last season. Some drivers qualified with more than one reason such as Dillion who is a Daytona 500 pole winner and a chase qualifier.

They are making progress back toward that. I like how they have it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always surprised how few people can come back on a Sunday.

Is the field usually this small? Seems like anything less than 20 is risky on a track with so much contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love a Bowman win I wish Rick could have pulled some strings with HScott to use the 51 as a "fifth" Hendrick car, but I know he's going to do well today and put his best foot forward.

Back
Top Bottom