Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona Race Thread

Starting to hear the word "hope" being used. As far as racing tonight is concerned. They have to get people to stick around through the broadcast window, which ends at 10 p.m. Eastern. It's a matter of what words they can use to keep people watching until then.

Hope your right Clint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least it's not "Daytona Day" ;)

Rain delays don't bother me as long as they get it in tonight. Tomorrow won't be bad but Monday races suck.

I'm pretty bummed they talked to all of SHR but DP. I have to be way form the internet for a bit, someone post if shes interviewed and what she has to say... :(
Trying to upload a video of it. It won't let me. I might try to DM it to you.

This is really bad for NASCAR right now. So many fans are on the cusp of quitting due to Brian's idiocy. I'm watching the NHL instead right now, and not missing the race all that much...
Are you quitting? Again?

#askingforafriend

Yeah just looked at radar they arnt racing tonight.

Soon as they go to alternate programming, that's usually the telltale sign that there won't be any racing. They can call it a night any minute now.

I wonder if they will put the race on Fox since there's nothing on before qualifying except for a movie.

That's probably what they're doing right now. In discussions with NASCAR on when to reschedule tomorrow that fits into their TV schedule. There's not much free time to work with tomorrow on FS1 with soccer, college basketball and UFC.

Had tonight off from work for this. Cant watch tomorrow. Bummer

Why do they only replay a select few races? I've seen the 79, 93, 98, and 01 500s a million times

It's what gets ratings, but I agree they're overplayed. Considering these are only half hour versions, I'd love to watch races from the 60s and 70s.

Guess I won't be able to watch another race....prior commitments tomorrow. Yay!!!!!

@TexasRaceLady Can these irrelevant posts about broadband be put in the Chit Chat thread about broadband access where they belong? Thanks.

I've been half-assedly thinking about moving to Parker, AZ in a modest, affordable house near the Colorado River. It's legitimately my favorite place on Earth. When I die I want my ashes spread off the dam(the deepest dam in the world btw) into the gorgeous river valley below. I've only camped there other than twice-in a nice, air-conditioned Best Western. I've never used the Internet there successfully other than in 'downtown' Parker. Phone calls are damn-near impossible. You have me seriously considering my potential decision here.... I've heard making your favorite vacation destination your home can be a double-edged sword.

I've been half-assedly thinking about moving to Parker, AZ in a modest, affordable house near the Colorado River. It's legitimately my favorite place on Earth. When I die I want my ashes spread off the dam(the deepest dam in the world btw) into the gorgeous river valley below. I've only camped there other than twice-in a nice, air-conditioned Best Western. I've never used the Internet there successfully other than in 'downtown' Parker. Phone calls are damn-near impossible. You have me seriously considering my potential decision here.... I've heard making your favorite vacation destination your home can be a double-edged sword.

My relocation to The Land Without Internet was because I needed a job. And moved somewhere because I got a job. I do like that I have a nice big place though and don't have to deal with drunks. I guess that's the trade off.

Sorry everybody. I've heard more than I want from that guy. Ignore list he goes.

Bye Felicia.

Sorry everybody. I've heard more than I want from that guy. Ignore list he goes.
You tell someone he's full of ****e, he responds and you're ignoring him? You add to your growing ignore list every second day.

You really are a first class jackass. Before long, there'll be nothing here for you to read.

My relocation to The Land Without Internet was because I needed a job. And moved somewhere because I got a job. I do like that I have a nice big place though and don't have to deal with drunks. I guess that's the trade off.

Lol there's a lot of drunks where I want to go... That adds to the charm though. I can find work nearby. There really is a lot of positives. I'm young, single, have no strings... But muh internet!

Lol there's a lot of drunks where I want to go... That adds to the charm though. I can find work nearby. There really is a lot of positives. I'm young and single. But muh internet!

I can't stand drunken rednecks. Too many of them have caused legitimate problems for me.

Back
Top Bottom